No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today (and always) because after I pulled an all nighter, got yelled at by a teacher, got rained on and looked like a drowned rat, had my car towed (and charged) without knowing why or where, and calling him sobbing, he stayed on the phone with me and told me over and over how much he loved me, until we got on skype, and he told me how beautiful I looked.And he's always telling me how he'd get married to me tomorrow. He supports and loves me in absolutely everything.
    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because after I apologized for rambling in his ear on the phone (heart and soul pouring stuff too), he goes, "It's okay. I love listening to you. I love the sound of your voice."

I also love him today because after going, "Go look outside! The moon is so cool!" (we're geeks like that), he goes, "You realize we're looking at the moon at the same time."
      ♥ Erika & Thomas ♥
      ♥ Est. January 13, 2011 ♥ Became LDR July 1, 2011 ♥ Christmas visit December 24 - 29, 2011 ♥ Closed the distance June 2, 2012 ♥

♪ Cause with you I'd withstand all of it to hold your hand ♫

Comment

...because she rocks my world

Comment

I love him today because.. He did so well on his driving theory test! He has been working his little heart out doing practice tests so he would pass. and he did!
          Met Online: February 2009
          Feelings grew: January 2011
          First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
          Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
          Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
          Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
          Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
          Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
          Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
          Engaged: 1st of July 2012
          Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
          Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
          Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
          Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
          Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
          Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

I love him today because he's English and I looove travelling to England with him cause it's so beautiful here and we always have a wonderful time and go to all these nice places and do stuff and and I love the fact that he's not Finnish.

Comment

I love him today because he makes me so happy even when we can't talk He's just so incredibly sweet!

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
              Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

I especially love him today because I like the way he can calm me down and make me feel better. I want him here.. I miss him.

Comment

I love him today because he's doing an awful American accent right now. All because of this exchange:
                  Me: Today's cinco de mayo.
                  Him: Oh is that today?
                  Me:....look at the calendar.
                  Him: It's May 5th? Oh! Cinco--five--de mayo
                  Me: That was like saying, "Oh, the fourth of July? I didn't know that was on July 4th!"
                  Him: No it isn't! Cinco de mayo isn't in Amuuurican. *does the worst impression of a Texan I have ever heard*

Comment

I love her today because we just have that same silly sense of humour, and we're laughing and being awesome together. :3

Comment

I love him today because this morning was hot... And now he's cooking brunch
                      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I love him today because he made me laugh - so hard my stomach hurt again

Comment

I love him today because he made sure I knew that he supports me in my professional endeavors and he is not intimidated by my successes and future goals. He is proud of me =3.

Comment

I love Desiree today for the same reason i love her every day she is always here for me she actually cares and she is perfect for me I love you baby!

Comment

I love him today because he was on. And talking to me about our future. And so cute and sweet, I was on FB and scrolled down the home page and it had said he updated his cover picture.... lol yes its ucky having my face blown up on the top of his profile, but i do love the picture of us. I love how he doesn't care what anyone thinks and loves me. Mhmm love him so much.
                              I love you Nathan <3
                              sigpic
                              5/25/09 <3

Comment

I love him today because while talking on Skype, he sent me a little image of a heart he'd made with a "happy one-month anniversary" message in it (our anniversary was either last week or next week, depending on when you start counting). And I hadn't even thought to say or do anything! He's such a sweetheart.

Comment

Working...
                                X