No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he trusts me. I don't think I've ever been trusted by anyone before. It feels good.

And I trust him. I know he won't hurt me.
    Met online: Nov 2010 - Met in person: Nov 20, 2010
    Closed the distance: April 27, 2011
    Accepted to PhD program 200 miles away: March 2012
    LD again: July 24, 2012
    Left School and Closed the Distance for good: March 8, 2013
    Married: November 1, 2014
    Started job 200 miles away: February 23, 2015

Comment

I love him today because I believe it when he says he wants to marry me, and even if we don't end up together tomorrow, it feels good being loved that much today.
      { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
      Met online: February 2009
      Feelings confessed: December 2010
      Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
      Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
      First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
      Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
      Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
      Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
      to be continued...

Comment

I love him today because he stayed up so I could call in the morning and I love to hear his tired voice and his effort to follow the conversation

Comment

I love her today because she's always willing to listen to me worry about closing the distance(I'm moving to be with her March 2013). I'm worried about finding work and having enough money and she always reassures me that things will be fine. I know they will, but I still stress about it, I can't help it its how I am.
          I triumphed in the face of adversity
          and I became the man I never thought I'd be
          and now my biggest challenge, a thing called love
          I guess I'm not as tough as I thought I was

Comment

Because even though he is rather sick, he stays up late talking on the phone with me, claiming it makes him feel better lol
            He's just absolutely amazing about everything

Comment

I love him today because he cuddled me extra tight last night.

Comment

I love him today because I realized that I would be lost without him and his guidance.

Comment

I love him today because he calls just in time and when he does he allays all my fears and doubts.

Comment

I love him today because last night, after we said our goodnights and I signed off, he left a message saying "i love you so much" so i could see it this morning... Today it's been 3 months together

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

I love him today because this morning he said I was the love of his life. He's called me that before but it just made my heart melt. He was also very excited for me when I heard that I got the research position that I really wanted. I love his support :]

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
                      Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
                      Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
                      Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
                      Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

I love him today because he takes care of me so I do not get sick. He knows I have troubles with hot climate and in these months we get around 40°C here. He knows my troubles are getting dehydrated easily and losing my potassium so he asks me about how I am feeling and reminds me to drink water and take my vitamins which otherwise I forget! His way of being concerned is too cute.

Comment

I love him today because we're both evil. When we hear something, our minds both go for the same, inappropriate, offensive jokes. We don't have to pretend with each other. Also, we both have a special place in our hearts for puns. We'll groan and then giggle. Being with him is so lovely.

Comment

My girlfriend just used science to tell her how much she misses me. I just cried like a blubbering baby. That's why I love her today. :3

Comment

I love him today because today marks 8 months to the day I met him--we've been together since that moment--and today, I woke up to THE sweetest email saying how much he loved me. He astounds me every day with the depths of his affection, and he is the best thing that ever happened to me!!!
                              "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because when I reminded him we've been together for three months today he replied "it seems like longer baby"... and it really does...

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

Working...
                                X