No announcement yet.

I hate him/her today cause...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like how he didn't find the time to watch something I sent him this morning, even though he had a day off and didn't do anything but lounge on the sofa all day. I know sometimes a person just feels lazy and not up to it at the given moment, but I hate when I feel excited about something and it's not enough to interest him.

Most of all it bothers me how I knew even before I asked if he watched it, that the answer would be no.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Originally posted by Malaga View Post
      I don't like how he didn't find the time to watch something I sent him this morning, even though he had a day off and didn't do anything but lounge on the sofa all day. I know sometimes a person just feels lazy and not up to it at the given moment, but I hate when I feel excited about something and it's not enough to interest him.

Most of all it bothers me how I knew even before I asked if he watched it, that the answer would be no.
      I know how you feel my SO does this too. He has sooo much time but nope he has no time to respond to my questions or things I sent him.. so you're not alone

Comment

I am annoyed at my SO today because I haven't heard from him in 6 days and even though I know he's most likely not in a position to call, it's still annoying.

Comment

He's not picking up -__- I'm really tired, so he is getting away with it today
          \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
          \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
          \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

I dislike him today because he promised to message me last night when he came back home from work and he didn't... I waited past my bedtime and nothing.

I hate when he promises to message and he doesn't, because I take promises seriously...

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

I hated him a little last night, because just as I was ready to serve dinner, he texts me and tells me he was only just leaving work then (his commute is a little over an hour). This really pissed me off because it was already late (after 8pm) and I was so so sick, but cooked for him anyway, and we don't yet own a microwave to reheat things. Grrr.
              Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I love my SO to death, but he's driving me crazy right now xD

First, he agreed to wait till I come home (at the time I was 11 days from coming home) to go see the Avengers together. I was SO excited to see it together because I've been dying to see the movie, but the next day he goes with his pals to see it. I was fine with it at first because I wanted him to have a good time, but it killed me that we couldn't go together. We never made a promise to wait though, so I know I need to get over it. xD

Now, he seems so distant lately. I guess our honeymoon phase is over. He doesn't text as much, and when he does they are very short. I know he is spending time with his best friend, but it kills me that communication kind of died down. I guess I expected him to be a little bit more excited that we are going to close the distance in less than 10 days now. Perhaps he is and I can't tell from my side of things, but I miss all the excitement.

Oh well, still love that boy to death.
                Last edited by carolynred; May 8, 2012, 10:51 PM.
                "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

i dislike him a lot cause he sucks at saying no to his friends... and therefor i have to sleep alone while he said he will call me ''early'. pissed cause he has to do stuff the next day and now he just ruins it... hate myself for accepting too much.

Comment

Originally posted by alesitag View Post
                    I dislike him today because he promised to message me last night when he came back home from work and he didn't... I waited past my bedtime and nothing.

I hate when he promises to message and he doesn't, because I take promises seriously...
                    this is exactly why i dislike him today again... Worst of all i havent been able to talk to him about it because he hasnt gotten online since this morning. I know he was feeling sick last night and thats why it was important for me he messaged me. I wanted to know he made it ok from work to home. He just got online real quick in the morning to tell me today was orientation day at his new job and i wished him good luck right before he had to leave :/

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

I really dislike him because he can't let go that I was jealous of a girl 4 months ago and now we are friends.. He should be happy that we are so close right now, but he keeps saying that I HATED her 4 months ago and now I'm friends with her. I told him several times: I neverd HATED her, I don't hate people.. But I just didn't trust her at that point. Now I started to know her, and we are friends.. And yes it was silly of me being jealous of her.. But STOP SAYING THAT I HATED HER -__-
                      \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
                      \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
                      \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

I dislike him today because he hasnt talked to me more for more than 5 minutes these last couple of days and today i really need to talk to him just to ease my mind and heart

Comment

I "hate" him today bc his new job gives us barely any time yo talk anymore....
                          sigpic
                          Not to get clever
                          but with you I see forever
                          But whatever it is,
                          Here's to you,
                          I Love You Kid...

Comment

I'm annoyed at him today because he now tells me that he is going to get Diablo 3 instead of Guild Wars 2, when the original plan was for us to pre purchase Guild Wars 2 so that we have access to the beta weekend events. I bought Guild Wars 2 two weeks ago already, because he encouraged me to get it and said that he would get it when he gets paid next. I guess that plan's out. >_<

Comment

I'm annoyed with him, because he only reacts with oh, when I tell him something and it's making me nuts! Also he was being silly, because he tought I wanted kids now just because I said I was looking forward to that furture... -.-

Comment

I'm not annoyed with my SO today, BUT most often I get annoyed with his laid back attitude and taking everything in his stride, but maybe cos I have slight OCD haha x

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
                                Second visit scheduled May 2013
                                Ended relationship August 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X