This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest Update

Well... he couldn't go back to sleep right away after listening how upset I was.

He got online for a few minutes and the first thing he said was it made sense I was that upset. Then he said "ex-FWB" is a good friend who happens to love his dog.

I told him I could understand that part, but first of all, I had no idea he wasn't home but I wasn't even expecting him to pick up (his phone rings different when it's a local or a LD call and he never picks up when it's LD unless I tell him I'm calling), I wanted to leave a message. I told him I found it rude the way she talked to me and that it made me go nuts when she said he wasn't available at the moment when I heard a man's voice in the background (it could have been the TV).

I told him if I had known she had a key to his apartment it wouldn't have been quite shocking. It's his place and he's entitled to do whatever he wants with it, but I wished I had known that.

I thanked him for being open and honest about many things regarding his past and present, but it would be nice if he could let me know what he's up to or what are his plans instead of just disappearing from the face of earth, because I'm a professional worrier.

He apologized briefly and told me he had to go back to bed, but he'd be up by 7pm his time so we could talk a bit more about this and other things going on for him during these past three days.

I'm feeling a bit better now and I'm looking forward to talk to him later tonight. I really appreciate all your opinions and support.

I'll let you know what happens next.

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

I am really happy that you have worked this out and I sending good vibes your way. I am impressed how you handled the situation as I know I probably would have blown my top.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveJ View Post
        There's really no need to be so condescending. After all, all I said was "Easy, girls" to try to diffuse a public argument. "LFAD is nicer than most" - that doesn't make rudeness acceptable.
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Filly View Post
          I am really happy that you have worked this out and I sending good vibes your way. I am impressed how you handled the situation as I know I probably would have blown my top.
          Well... I tried my best to be calmed because most of the time I'm an emotional wreck. I haven't eaten today because of this situation. I've been so stressed and upset yesterday I was shaking almost all day, I felt nauseous, my head was killing me and I tried my best to enjoy Mother's Day (it was yesterday here in Mexico) and have a good time with my mom at dinner. I spent the whole night in and out of my sleep just to see if he was online or if he had left me a message. My stomach hurts so much right now it won't take any food. I'll wait til I get home to try grabbing a bite. Other than that, I'm fine :P

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
            See, you don't really get to ask that, if the OP requested it "cease", then we'd stop, it's her thread. As it is, it was a polite debate, maybe you're very new to forums, but that's just how it goes sometimes and LFAD is nicer than most....

Comment

Originally posted by LoveL View Post
              Wow, a silent video of Neil deGrasse Tyson. That's an intelligent, well thought out response. And that has what to do with the topic, exactly?
              Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by LoveL View Post

Comment

Stop being such a douche, the OP and her boyfriend just broke up, try some sympathy and compassion on her thread. This will be my last response to this nonsense. Sorry OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
                    Stop being such a douche, the OP and her boyfriend just broke up, try some sympathy and compassion on her thread. This will be my last response to this nonsense. Sorry OP.
                    Stop the name calling and bullying. It's really unnecessary. This is a different thread from the one alesitag is talking about her split in and I would not post this in there; as far as I'm concerned, this thread has already been hijacked by the arguing and LoveL and I are trying to lighten the mood.
                    Last edited by LoveJ; May 11, 2012, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Could someone please close this thread?

Thanks

Comment

I think you may have to, but I'm not sure.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
                        Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
                        Progress: Working on it.

Comment

alesitag - You can close the thread by posting a response, and there should be a check box you can hit saying "Close the thread" before you hit post.
                          { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                          Met online: February 2009
                          Feelings confessed: December 2010
                          Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                          Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                          First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                          Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                          Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                          Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                          to be continued...

Comment

It's ok... It doesnt matter anymore... Thanks again for all your support

Comment

Working...
                            X