Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to curl into a ball and feel sad forever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lunar Snow View Post
    What would you do in my situation?
    I am going to be presumptuous and assume this is open to everyone, or directed at me. I was in your situation. Minus the job offer, but something that vacated our plans for the future completely, by a choice he was making.

It took me days of confusion to figure out it wasn't what I needed FROM him, but what I needed FOR myself. These were my exact words: "I completely understand that you are making a choice to do what makes you happy, because I love you, all I want is for you to be happy, but what makes me happy, what I need, is someone that I can eventually plan to wake up next to every day... it doesn't matter where.. or how long it takes to get there.. but it is not negotiable...that is what I really want, need from you..a future."

I was, in that very moment, fully aware that he could say goodbye, but it was the absolute truth, I could never be happy with someone that didn't need a plan to wake up next to me everyday.

I advocated for myself. Hugs

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
    And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Working...
    X