No announcement yet.

Keeps getting mad at me..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He just told me that he had a long conversation with his dad about last night and getting help, so I hope he'll actually get help this time...I don't ever want this to happen again...he's my world..

Comment

He said last night was making an appointment with a counselor, like at that moment, so I hope that'll all work out. But last night, he randomly quit texting me, and I woke up this morning and still had nothing on Facebook. Idk I'm just worried, I don't know what to think, I don't know what happened or why he's not replying to me. I've been up for 3hrs, since 6 this morning, just worried...hyperventilated a few times, been crying on and off for 3hrs straight...this just isn't like him. God I hate this!! Almost 2000 miles away so I can't do anything and there's no way for me to know what's going on!!

Comment

I feel you

But sometimes I think it's better to give a person some space... I know you want to be there for him, and help him and that's very good from you,
        but if you see it's not working that much - try the opposite. Give him a little space... It doesn't mean you should disappear or hide... Just talk to him a little less than usually. If you see he's busy talking to someone else - don't sit and wait. Just go offline and get back later... I'm sure it's gonna work!

Just be patient and have hope. Maybe a little balance in your time of chatting will help! Best of luck!

UPD. Oh please, don't cry about this. If he quit texting and you don't see anything in the morning from him, that definetely means he wants some space! And no, it doesn't mean he wants to break up! He just needs to be alone. Give it to him, try to think about something else... I'm sure things will get better! Just don't sit there crying darling! It's not good for any of you!

Comment

Originally posted by doubleminttea View Post
          If he quit texting and you don't see anything in the morning from him, that definetely means he wants some space! And no, it doesn't mean he wants to break up! He just needs to be alone. Give it to him, try to think about something else... I'm sure things will get better! Just don't sit there crying darling! It's not good for any of you!
          Yeah I know you're right. I was just crying 'cause he had almost shot himself the night before, so I was really scared that maybe he had done it...plus with my GAD, my worrying is 2-3 times worse than the average person's, I can't just shut that off...'cause it's a disorder. So I was just scared to death all morning. But it turned out he was talking with someone (someone who could help him) 'til early in the morning and then slept in really late, so I felt better once I saw him.

And we're good now(: He seems to be better now that his dad finally got someone for him to talk to

Comment

Originally posted by staystrong12 View Post
            Yeah I know you're right. I was just crying 'cause he had almost shot himself the night before, so I was really scared that maybe he had done it...plus with my GAD, my worrying is 2-3 times worse than the average person's, I can't just shut that off...'cause it's a disorder. So I was just scared to death all morning. But it turned out he was talking with someone (someone who could help him) 'til early in the morning and then slept in really late, so I felt better once I saw him.

And we're good now(: He seems to be better now that his dad finally got someone for him to talk to
            You have no idea how happy I am to hear this.
            { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
            Met online: February 2009
            Feelings confessed: December 2010
            Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
            Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
            First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
            Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
            Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
            Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
            to be continued...

Comment

Originally posted by staystrong12 View Post

Oh, me too! I've been worried about you guys. I'm so glad he's talking to someone and feeling better. It's awesome that his dad is being supportive and helpful, too. I hope this is the beginning of the up-swing for him. It seems like he's on his way. Good luck!
              Met online: Nov 2010 - Met in person: Nov 20, 2010
              Closed the distance: April 27, 2011
              Accepted to PhD program 200 miles away: March 2012
              LD again: July 24, 2012
              Left School and Closed the Distance for good: March 8, 2013
              Married: November 1, 2014
              Started job 200 miles away: February 23, 2015

Comment

Working...
              X