Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My SO and I would like to know .........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everyone I know is supportive of my LDR, which is great. the people who aren't are people my fiance and I both know from fb whom neither of us have ever met. also, his roommate- who is a female- apparently hates me. I met her a year ago where I was friendly and she wouldn't even look me in the face. she makes comments about me and when she learned I was coming there for the whole summer she nearly flipped her lid. my guy was awesome- he told her- if you don't like it you can leave and find a new place to live.

Comment

Originally posted by notyourexgirlfriend View Post
      Some of my friends think I'm nuts and that we both have so much opportunity to cheat and wondered if I actually did. One even asked me flat out if I cheated. I gave them the look of 'really?'. I'd rather be a little nuts and have my SO so far away than be normal and having a change in partner every 5 minutes.
      I think that's why Grant's friends think he's nuts....what, no sex??? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rueben View Post
        I think that's why Grant's friends think he's nuts....what, no sex??? lol
        say's who??? lol kidding dear!

Comment

Nope. One of my flatmates is also in a LDR, and none of my other friends think it's strange at all. They're just glad that I am happy with my girlfriend.

Comment

Almost everyone -except my SO and I haha- thinks we are nuts. But no one really dissagrees with us being in a LDR, they just don't really get why we do this to ourselves, although everyone agrees that we make a very good couple

Comment

One friend thinks I'm nuts, however doesnt say in so many words. There are a few comments been made but I just let them go over my head. My other friends are really supportive though.

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
              Second visit scheduled May 2013
              Ended relationship August 2013

Comment

My best friend did almost this exact same thing a couple years so I think she got the brunt of the "You're crazy" comments. I'm sure some of my family probably thinks I've lost my mind since I'm going through big, big changes right now and am radically changing my life, but I couldn't care less. As far as I'm concerned, I'm *finally* getting my life on track and getting to where I needed to be all along and my SO is a huge part of that

Met online: 1/30/11
                Met in person: 5/30/12
                Second visit: 9/12/12
                Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Working...
                X