Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From May 2011 at my aunt's wedding.

On our 2 year anniversary date.

From our camping trip this summer. My favorite memory with my SO thus far! <3

I'm sorry the pictures are so big. I'm not sure how to make them smaller. :P

Comment

Hildy, you & your SO are such an adorable couple!

Comment

Almost forgot this - I made this for my SO and I's new anniversary (in one week). I'm going to send it in the card and post it on Facebook. It's our first picture ever and one of our most recent We were so little! I'm pretty sure I was the youngest looking 17 year old ever....

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
        Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
        Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
        Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
        Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ll vacant View Post
          Hildy, you & your SO are such an adorable couple!
          Thank you!

You and your SO make a cute couple as well!!

Comment

This was taken when I went to visit him about two months ago. We were at his little cousins birthday party who has the same birthday as him. I kept trying to get him to wear a happy birthday crown and he wouldn't so when his mom took a picture of us I held it above his head. He didn't know I did it until his mom got the pictures developed, framed it and gave it to him after I left. :P

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

My new fav picture of us from our latest visit <3 I swear I love him more every time we get to see one another!

Also, everyone is SO cute...I love looking through these pictures and seeing every body look so happy

Comment

This is my absolute favorite picture of us we went to Sea World for his birthday this past summer. Love all the pictures everyone!!
                sigpic
                Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
                Our first LDR ~ August 2009
                Closed the distance ~ January 2011
                He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
                Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
                He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
                Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
                Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Comment

This is the most recent picture of me and my boyfriend, taken in Santorini when we went to Greece together a couple of weeks ago And yes, the sun burnt us pretty badly, me in particular, so that's why my skin looks a bit weird xD

Last edited by Alle1770; September 12, 2012, 04:19 PM.

Met online: February 2011
                  Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

This was taken from my most recent trip a few days ago...gotta love date night on the motorcycle!

This was from a trip to the Indy Zoo

Myrtle Beach for summer vaca.....right before we did a helicopter ride on my birthday

Comment

no pictures of me and my babe yet , won`t be until around mid-December . *sigh*
                      i cannot wait though - i sure do love her :P
                      Rona A.
                      &
                      Tiffanee C.

Together since | x3.29.2014- ♥
                      Met online | x3.22.2014 - Met at | Whisper (app)
                      Met in person | x4.22.2014 - Met in | Lincoln City, OR
                      Moved in together | Jun. of 2013

Comment

Our first visit (August 2011):

Our second visit (Dec 2011):

Our third visit (Aug 2012)

Ahhh!! I can't wait for the 4th and 5th and 6th etc!! I need to see him moooore!!
                        First met online: June, 2010
                        First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
                        Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                        Third visit together: August, 2012
                        Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                        Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
                        Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
                        Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Here's one of Kaleb being silly on our way to the airport in Oklahoma, when we said goodbye for the first time.

And this one is my display picture, and it's my absolute favourite so I thought I'd show it bigger.
                          This was taken a few days before we left for the States, at the goodbye party we did for him.
                          started dating: 12/08/12
                          "i love you": 04/12/13
                          el paso: 07/24/13 - 08/05/13
                          montreal: 12/13/13 - 01/03/14
                          el paso: 01/05/14 - 01/19/14
                          montreal: 05/30/14 - 07/27/14
                          el paso: 07/27/14 - 08/18/14
                          el paso: 12/27/14 - 01/16/15
                          el paso: 06/02/15 - 08/17/15
                          san antonio: 02/04/16 - 02/08/16
                          san antonio/el paso: 06/03/16 - 06/21/16

Comment

My arm looks fat but I look happy so I'll share this one

These were from our cruise that we just got back from

Comment

Everyone looks sooo happy on these pictures!! <3
                              First met online: June, 2010
                              First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
                              Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                              Third visit together: August, 2012
                              Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                              Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
                              Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
                              Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by reeseismypiece View Post
                                I handmade Rapunzel & Eugene (Flynn Rider) from Tangled for an event we went to here in California.
                                I'm so jealous! I love couple costumes! You guys pulled off Rapunzel & Eugene perfectly!

To be fair my friends thought we were supposed to be Dorothy and the Cowardly Lion on the 4th of July in our outfits from the picture below, but really, I was just trying to be patriotic in red, white, and blue, and the first t-shirt he grabbed was a Star Wars t-shirt that makes the wearer look like they have a furry wookie body. But hey, Dorothy & Cowardly Lion works, too. :P

We climbed the whole big, tall tower that runs up the middle of the Nashville science museum! It's the most recent of the two of us.

And this pic's from my college graduation party. It's my favorite picture of us.

Comment

Working...
                                X