No announcement yet.

New picture thread! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are from back in August when he flew over and we met in person for the first time. Even newer pics will be taken soon as we're in London together next week.

By the river (yes my left eye is fucked, I have partial sight in it and no control of the muscles to keep it looking straight at things):

In York:

At the beach, being totally normal:

Also including this one of him wearing my glasses 'cause it's adorable:

Though my avatar is my favourite photo of us...So far, however.
    Last edited by Disruptr; October 17, 2012, 12:55 PM.

Comment

I only visited once -going back in 10 days!- so I didn't really take a lot of photos and I regret that.
      But here's one!

Keith and I by Romyck, on Flickr

Comment

most recent picture of us! two days ago when we went out for a fancy dinner with some friends. he looked so handsome. :3

Comment

So many lovely couples here, it's great to put faces to names! You look so happy together.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Everyone looks so cute and happy

This is my favorite from the visit we just had It's a little edited... but it's cute I think! If you look carefully, my SO's hands look sort of like a heart <3

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
            Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
            Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
            Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
            Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

is the picture thread dead? nobody's posted in ages! (unless there's a new one and I didn't see it...)

I've been inactive at LFAD for a few months but I'd like to get more involved here again. this is me and the boy the day after Valentine's Day while we were still on our little road trip to the Freycinet Peninsula in Tasmania. possibly my new favorite picture of us ever, even though his hair is levitating. <3

Comment

there's so many cute pics

Here's are two pics of me and my bf - second one is my fav as I feel so short LOL (which isn't an easy thing for me considering I'm 5'11 and he's 6'7)

~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

I've forgotten about this thread! I can't wait to post photos in 21 days!!! You all are so adorable.
                  Made it official: 12-01-10
                  First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
                  Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Here's one from my recent visit to see my SO! It was a really windy and rainy day, but damnit, we wanted a picture in the tree! And since we were alone my SO had to put the camera on a rock, run over a bunch of other rocks and a fallen tree, and then climb up to me in less than 10 seconds xD It took a bunch of tries but eventually it worked!

Met online: February 2011
                    Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

Great thread!!! I must start with saying TwoThree: there's no doubt you're SO is Finnish :P elina: you definately look finnish too :P

I don't have very new pictures on my computer I'm afraid, but here's some....

Here we were trespassing (oops... ) when he wanted to show me an old watch tower someone renovated and now finally got sold. We had been together just a couple days then, so it was in the end of October 2011... I like this one since I actually have my eyes open :P I have it in the photo locket he gave me for christmas...

This is also from October 2011 when we went watching autumn colours

This was at my place just before christmas 2011 when we had a farewell dinner with my friends before we went to England... The reason why it's not that straight you can probably figure out XD

Here we took the snow mobile out (February 2012) and got attacked by my vicious little brother... He was 6 at the moment :P I tell you, try and get an Englishman to dress for winters... That's a challenge :P
                      We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

Comment

"I tell you, try and get an Englishman to dress for winters... That's a challenge :P"

LOL Had that experience in December. He had warm hat, gloves, jacket etc, but no "long johns" or anything. Glad it was only -10 coldest when he was here.
                        Nothing like the -20 we have been enjoying this week!

Comment

Alsfia, I don't think anyone's ever said that I look Finnish I remember asking my SO that once and he was like "meh.." And I can't tell if I do or not! I don't consider myself a typical Finnish looking girl, I suppose..

Here's a rather recent one of us together, walking down this massive hill to the train station in England I'll probably have more pictures to post in April after our next trip to England! We hardly ever take pictures of us here.. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Ahava View Post
                            "I tell you, try and get an Englishman to dress for winters... That's a challenge :P"

LOL Had that experience in December. He had warm hat, gloves, jacket etc, but no "long johns" or anything. Glad it was only -10 coldest when he was here.
                            Nothing like the -20 we have been enjoying this week!
                            Tell me about it :P

Originally posted by elina View Post
                            Alsfia, I don't think anyone's ever said that I look Finnish I remember asking my SO that once and he was like "meh.." And I can't tell if I do or not! I don't consider myself a typical Finnish looking girl, I suppose..

Here's a rather recent one of us together, walking down this massive hill to the train station in England I'll probably have more pictures to post in April after our next trip to England! We hardly ever take pictures of us here.. :/

You're right, you don't look that typically Finnish, atleast not in this picture... Maybe it just was the angle in one of the others ^^, It's strange how deceiving pictures can get...
                            We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

Comment

Now that he lives here we rarely take any pictures together... But this is one I really like from my first/only visit to Minnesota last summer. It was at his aunt's house and it was the first time I met her so she wanted pictures of us, of course

And this is one I really like from his fist visit to The Netherlands, when we went on a bike ride Edited of course, can't find the original now but we look so happy

Comment

Alsfia, I love how you two have matching hair
                                I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Working...
                                X