Cuddling casualties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuddling casualties

My SO and I constantly smack or punch each other on accident when cuddling. We're both super clumsy. Just today he gave me a good whack in the nose. And the other day I accidentally kicked him in the head. Ouch!!

Does this happen to you often?

i'll have to let you know...since i will be seeing her for the first time in 10 days...hoping for no casualties...no bad ones anyway

Comment

This weekend my SO was moving blankets around so we could cuddle and elbowed me in the eye! XD We laughed about it and I teased him saying "Now I have proof you are mean to me!"

Comment

Oh, yes! I had a teeny tiny scratch on my belly last time from when *someone* was trying to tickle me a bit too hard....

Comment

We're not alone! Kaleb and I end up whacking each other all the time, and often when we're not even cuddling. I remember trying to do school work one time, and he wanted my attention so he was all in my face, and I was waving my hand to tell him to back off and then punched him in the nose or something. I think it's gonna be even worse when he comes home for christmas, because we'll have forgotten how to be when actually around each other. We're both clumsy and have trouble with judging how much space we take up... :P
          started dating: 12/08/12
          "i love you": 04/12/13
          el paso: 07/24/13 - 08/05/13
          montreal: 12/13/13 - 01/03/14
          el paso: 01/05/14 - 01/19/14
          montreal: 05/30/14 - 07/27/14
          el paso: 07/27/14 - 08/18/14
          el paso: 12/27/14 - 01/16/15
          el paso: 06/02/15 - 08/17/15
          san antonio: 02/04/16 - 02/08/16
          san antonio/el paso: 06/03/16 - 06/21/16

Comment

I am THE clumsiest person in the entire world like it's a little embarassing, so everything I do has casualties. Sex, cuddling, walking, there are injuries. He's gotten used to it now that it's just funny to him but still horrifying to me

Comment

Yep, and when my hair was still super long, there were the near-constant accidental hair-pullings.
              My heart belongs to a pilot!
              ~*~
              ~*~
              [/center]

Comment

Me and HBB had a running joke in the beginning that he was abusive because he was the clumsiest man on the planet! I remember once we were laying on the bed and were talking, and he was fiddling with his deodorant can and it slipped and he whacked me in the head with it. Not long after that we were cuddling and he went to move and elbowed me in the mouth! I guess things aren't always like they are in the movies!

Comment

I've headbutted my SO in the jaw which made him bite his tongue ^^; I forgot that his head was so close so when I brought my head up to ask him a question welllll oops. He seems to be pretty conscious of me though I haven't had any injuries from cuddling yet.

Although he did tickle me once and I flipped out so hard I literally flew off the bed and smashed my head on the wall. My SO spent a good 10 minutes laughing at me.

Notes:
                  Met: 8.17.09
                  Started Dating: 8.20.09
                  First Met: 10.2.10
                  Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

Our first visit was so beautiful. We were in the car together, driving home from the airport for the very first time, and he moved to wrap his arm around my shoulders. He elbowed my shoulder instead.

And then, taking it full circle, we were getting out of the car at the airport at the end of the visit. He was very sad, and wanted to do the gentlemanly thing and help me out of the car. He elbowed me in the nose.

Comment

Iv kicked my SO where it hurts more than a few time while cuddling. He sometimes snags my hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Trethsparr View Post
                        Yep, and when my hair was still super long, there were the near-constant accidental hair-pullings.
                        Ugh, I hate that...When you've just settled into a good position, and he moves around and rolls on your hair... >.<

My problem arises when he's on his back and I'm on my side... I never know what to do with my arms! :C The one goes on his chest or around his waist, it's obvious. But the one that's underneath me... What to do??

Comment

Originally posted by mawlz2012 View Post
                          Ugh, I hate that...When you've just settled into a good position, and he moves around and rolls on your hair... >.<

My problem arises when he's on his back and I'm on my side... I never know what to do with my arms! :C The one goes on his chest or around his waist, it's obvious. But the one that's underneath me... What to do??
                          Ohh that can be awkward, usually I put my hand on the side of my face with my arm under my boobs-area I guess, hard to explain! or my hand on my chest, or on my stomach. its just a matter of getting it somewhere comfy

Comment

I think I can top all of these! Lol. My SO and I were having a tickle fight and he almost broke my wrist....TWICE! On two separate occasions. When I tickled him, he spazzed out big time and all of his body weight collapsed on my wrist, bending it back and we heard a loud crack. Needless to say, he is the only one doing the tickling now, seeing as he becomes violent (unintentionally) when I tickle him. =P

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

We often have some of those, especially when we were sharing a small bed in Tokyo we had a lot of casualties.
                              I remember once he was laying in the bed and I was standing in front of it, he pulled my arm, as to get me on to the bed with him for some cuddling, I playfully fought back, making him pull a bit too hard, which resulted in my falling towards the bed (as planned) but hitting my head very hard on the bottom window frame made of metal. I swear I saw stars...

Comment

Working...
                              X