No announcement yet.

Cuddling casualties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've assaulted one another too many times, just while cuddling in bed (we weren't allowed to sleep together...). One time he rolled over and elbowed me directly in the face.
    Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
    Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
    Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

I am the clutz in the relationship, the last time I saw him I kicked in the head on accident while getting up (not sure how I even managed it I could have sworn he wasn't that close) and while wrestling or tickling I have smacked him in the face a few times. I felt horrible and he would act like I knocked him out (I would smack him or knock him on the side of the head pretty hard!) So I was giggling so I felt even worst. He laughs and tells me its fine but I feel so bad! And when I had long hair somehow he always managed to lay on it or something which would get the "Ack your on my hair!" response out of me.

Comment

We do this all the time! It's not just when we're cuddling either. I've not only been wacked by his hands, but also his skis, among other things like that. I'm super clumsy and I have a hard time realizing where I am spatially with regard to other people, and he just doesn't bother to look around when he turns around. haha

sigpic

Comment

uhmm... we have head butted each other... about 4 times now.... :/

there have been a few punches (accidental!)... we are pretty dramatic in our speech and sometimes forget spacial awareness... heh...

and... ive accidently hit him in the special place.... :/ but he has accidently hit me in the upstairs area aswell!

we are just both so clumsy heh.

he also once forgot that i cant catch... AT ALL. so when i asked him if i can go on his ipad whilst he went downstairs, he absent mindedly picked it up, and passed it to me by throwing it.... yer not good outcome -.- that was about 6 months ago and he still hasnt lived it down!!

it sounds like we are abusive to each other.. but its not... we are just such a clumsy couple haha

Comment

While that has never happened to me, I love this thread!! It brightened my day!!!

First Visit: September 2016
            Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
            Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
            For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
            John 4:12
            I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

OMG! Cuddling casualties (sex casualties excluded):

- one broken pair of glasses
              - several bloody noses (on both sides)
              - many lost strains of hair
              - some bruises
              - and I am glad that I am still able to produce babies

This list is a collection of happenings throughout my accumulate love life. ...not just with my current SO

Comment

I attacked him in my sleep once.

He was sleep talking apparently and mentioned another girl's name. My sleeping self took offense and head butted him in the nose. To which he responsed with, "what was that for?!" I answered with, "That's what you get" and turned over and curled up to sleep. He then went to the bathroom and bled for 45 minutes. I didn't know any of this happened until he told me the next morning when I asked him why he was so pale and his nose looked bruised. Oops.

And regardless of my warnings for his own safety he continues to tickle my feet. Even though I told him when we first started dating that if i kicked him where it counts and he was tickling me there it was not my fault. i've lost track of how many times I've kicked him. If we can have children some day I'll be very surprised and thankful.
                Last edited by 11MikesGirl21; October 3, 2012, 12:44 AM.
                ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
                The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

Working...
                X