No announcement yet.

Am I crazy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

48 hours from now, I will be boarding my plane to Detroit! Gosh, I am so excited and a nervous wreck!

So, I came up with a plan: last Friday, I told Helen that I sent off a package for her and "according to the post office" the "package" will arrive this Friday. So, I am going to show up with a package at her work and just ask for her to sign for it... The rest we will have to see how things are going

Comment

Originally posted by SoFarAway View Post
      48 hours from now, I will be boarding my plane to Detroit! Gosh, I am so excited and a nervous wreck!

So, I came up with a plan: last Friday, I told Helen that I sent off a package for her and "according to the post office" the "package" will arrive this Friday. So, I am going to show up with a package at her work and just ask for her to sign for it... The rest we will have to see how things are going
      Aww that's an awesome idea!! So sweet and romantic, I can't wait to read about how it goes!! I have a feeling it'll feel like a dream for you both! Have a safe flight and have an amazing 2 1/2 days together!!

Comment

Ahhh! This is freaking adorable!! She's going to be over the moon without a doubt.

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

So sweet! Good luck!

Comment

OMG this is beyond awesome and romantic! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
            Married April 18th, 2015!!
            Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

1 more day! Good luck with this - so romantic!!

Met: November 19, 2010
              Tim came to Texas: April 27, 2011
              Made it official: April 29, 2011
              Lori went to England: September 21, 2011
              Mini trip to Paris: September 22, 2011
              Tim popped the question: September 22, 2011
              K-1 Visa approved!: May 21, 2012
              Closed the distance!: July 26, 2012
              Got married: September 22, 2012

Comment

do ittttttt and all the best

Comment

How did i miss this thread?!!
                  Hope you'll have a great time i'm sure she'll love the effort you've put into this
                  Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                  And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                  ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Yes, she would totally remember this day!

Comment

Good freaking luck!! God, I'm so excited about this whole thing myself and I haven't even got anything to do with it... Hope you guys have a great time together, can't wait to hear all about it!

Met online: February 2011
                      Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

crossing my fingers for you... you seem to be as crazy in love as I am

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

A lovely storyxxx

Comment

Just a quick Word from Michigan! It is amazing! I will tell you guys how everything went down. It all worked out perfectly, but the whole story will be posted as soon as I am back at home!

I am soooo happy right now!!!

Comment

cant wait glad it went well!

Comment

OMG I'm on the edge of my seat here waiting to hear about this! And what a beautiful weekend in Michigan it has been. So happy for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X