Happy Halloween!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Halloween!

I just wanted to wish all of you and your SOs a Happy Halloween!

What are you guys doing tonight? As for us, horror movies all night are a must
    Made it official: 12-01-10
    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Sitting in the dark with my mom and brother, probably splitting a Mike's Hard Lemonade and pigging out on junk food. Oh the joys of having no power...

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I want to talk my mother into going to see a movie, but we'll probably end up sitting at home, either me helping her with office work or she'll work on office work and I'll work on my essay... My SO, however, is going out with friends. He's dressed up as Batman.

Happy Halloween to you too!
      { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
      Met online: February 2009
      Feelings confessed: December 2010
      Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
      Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
      First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
      Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
      Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
      Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
      to be continued...

Comment

Will be going to my night class...and my SO just got Assassins Creed III so he will be playing that all night :P No idea what I am going to do.

Comment

Happy Halloween to all on LFAD.......

Tonight I shall be at home alone, will be talking to hubby on Skype later and he may go trick or treating with his little sis, other than that it's not a big thing here in the UK..so not celebrated as much as it is in the USA......

What do ghosts serve for dessert? I scream!

Started Writing - February 2010
          First Visit - September 2010
          Second Visit - June 2011
          Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
          Our Wedding Day - April 2012
          Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
          NOA1 - July 2012
          NOA2 - December 2012
          Fourth Visit - December 2012
          Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

Happy Halloween.
            I've just brought the pumpkins in from the drive, had around 30 trick or treaters - my fave was a lil guy about 3 dressed as Ray Mysterio, excellent. I'm now in my cosy comfy jimjams having a wee internet browse then I think a scary is on the cards whilst I stuff my face with left over goody bags

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
            Second visit scheduled May 2013
            Ended relationship August 2013

Comment

Happy Halloween to all of you!

We don't really celebrate Halloween the same way they do in the States, but there has been like 2 groups of kids coming to our door even so Will spend the night talking to my SO on Skype, and maybe watch a film together!

Met online: February 2011
              Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

Halloween was yesterday for us. We live in units, thus don't get trick or treaters, so we filled a big bowl full of lollies and went over to the marketplace and gave them away. I was really disappointed at the turn out this year, hardly saw any kids being taken trick or treating.
                I was a ghost, he was dracula (but without fangs and make-up )
                Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I had a stupid long day. So I'm drinking this large mug (yes, a mf-ing mug) of wine, maybe a few more, and passing the fuck out before I start becomming irrationally upset.

°debbie downer out!°

Comment

Originally posted by rixue View Post
                    and my SO just got Assassins Creed III so he will be playing that all night :P No idea what I am going to do.
                    my SO just got that too! well, he & his brother waited in line forever to get it at midnight... even though i'm pretty sure he pre-ordered it.. *sigh*

uh... I'll be.... i have no idea what i'll be doing. finishing my wine (sad) and reading or watching something on Netflix & working on my bouquet.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
                    Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
                    Progress: Working on it.

Comment

I didn't even know it was Halloween today until about two hours ago, so.. XD Really not a fan of that event at all.. but Happy Halloween to those who do celebrate it!

Comment

had to work...maybe see what's on the tube for halloween type movies tonite...no trick or treaters coming to the door...just another day really...although my girlfriend loves halloween...so next year...i mentioned that maybe we should go out and dress up...and have fun...since she will be here...i know...a year away...but always good to have things to look forward to

Comment

I handed candy while my daughters' father took them trick or treating... ran out of candy early there were so many kids! Now the girls are asleep and I am eating some of their candy (shhh! ) and preparing to do some writing... SO is working...
                          First met online: June, 2010
                          First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
                          Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                          Third visit together: August, 2012
                          Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                          Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
                          Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
                          Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

My brother and I handed out candy to trick or treaters. He still is but I went inside to hopefully work on homework. I dressed up as a country girl but had to put on a leather jacket so I ended up looking more like a motorcycler/prostitute. Very last minute outfit hahaha.

They cancelled Halloween in my SO's town/my hometown. They are still without power and will be for probably without a week. We don't know anyone with power either so that's gonna be disguisting. His work has power but no showers or anything....eww.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
                            Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
                            Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
                            Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
                            Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

I went trick or treating. I'm eating some candy now. :P

Comment

Working...
                              X