My girlfriend doesn't live anymore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My girlfriend doesn't live anymore.

Yesterday, I've received the message from her colleague who is named Liza on Skype who told me that she didn't know where to begin with, it wasn't easy so she started with saying that Jennifer (my significant other) didn't show-up for work that afternoon and that she usually always calls when that happens. None of this happened. So, Liza tried calling Jennifer but her mobile phone didn't work. Jennifer's neighbour knew where she worked and came in to ask if anybody knew how to contact with me. Then I got the message from Liza about what had exactly happened:

"jennifer was on her way to work when her taxi collided with another car. the driver of the other car was killed instantly."

I was panicking, I wanted to know what had exactly happened and then I got, "her taxi collided with another car on the way to work. the driver of the other car died on the scene. the paramedics arrived, and her neighbor was her first emergency contact so she was the one they called when they reached the hospital. Her neighbor knew where she worked, she came in to find out if anyone at all would know how to reach you. she checked with the rest of the neighbors first, with jennifer's parents, everyone she could think of."

And her last few words were:
    [17:23:26 CEST] Liza Donovan: i'm typing it exactly as it's written, notes and everything, whatever. the Z and the F, i'm assuming stand for the paramedics. P is for patient, that is jennifer.
    [17:23:48 CEST] Liza Donovan: p: jennifer, can you tell me what day it is today?
    [17:24:05 CEST] Liza Donovan: z*
    [17:24:44 CEST] Liza Donovan: p: friday… no, sunday. i don’t know.
    f: That’s ok. it’s wednesday, jennifer. can you repeat that back to me?
    [17:24:54 CEST] Liza Donovan: p: where's chris?
    [17:24:59 CEST] Liza Donovan: z: who's chris?
    [17:25:09 CEST] Liza Donovan: p: chris. where is he?
    [17:25:20 CEST] Liza Donovan: f: jennifer. can you tell me who chris is?
    [17:25:29 CEST] Liza Donovan: z: was he in the accident, jennifer?
    [17:25:43 CEST] Liza Donovan: -patient recovered some clarity-
    [17:26:08 CEST] Liza Donovan: p: no... no, he's not there.
    [17:26:21 CEST] Liza Donovan: z: ok. do you want to tell us how to reach him? we'll call him for you
    [17:26:31 CEST] Liza Donovan: p: you have to tell him.
    [17:26:55 CEST] Liza Donovan: f: you have to stay calm, jennifer. it's ok, everything's ok.
    [17:27:01 CEST] Liza Donovan: p: no you have to tell him.
    [17:27:19 CEST] Liza Donovan: z: you're going to tell him yourself, alright? you're going to be fine.
    [17:27:56 CEST] Liza Donovan: p: i can't... oh god, he'll be alone, please you have to tell him to stay alive.
    [17:28:09 CEST] Liza Donovan: z: you have to stay calm jennifer.
    [17:28:28 CEST] Liza Donovan: f: jennifer, look at me. Stay with me ok? keep talking.
    [17:28:40 CEST] Liza Donovan: p: it hurts
    [17:28:47 CEST] Liza Donovan: z: i know. but we're almost there.
    [17:29:15 CEST] Liza Donovan: p: don't be alone please. i love... be ok.
    [17:29:25 CEST] Liza Donovan: -patient says something unintelligible-
    [17:29:32 CEST] Liza Donovan: z: what was that, jennifer?
    [17:29:55 CEST] Liza Donovan: p: tell chris. alive.. he has to.
    [17:30:08 CEST] Liza Donovan: f: what else? keep talking, jennifer.
    [17:30:21 CEST] Liza Donovan: p: love... him.
    [17:30:25 CEST] Liza Donovan: z: you love chris?
    [17:30:30 CEST] Liza Donovan: p: tell...
    [17:31:03 CEST] Liza Donovan: -patient stops responding. Organs start to shut down, internal injuries too severe.-
    [17:31:15 CEST] Liza Donovan: Time of death 12:46

I'm truely broken by this, I've cried the whole day since yesterday and I have been visiting the psychiater because there have been urges of mine to rob myself from my life. I really want to be with her and every single time that I see a railroad or a big building, I think of those as objects to use to commit suicide. They've even thought of taking me in the clinic for a long duration of time because they are terribly, terribly afraid that I will hurt myself. I truely miss Jennifer and I really want her back even though that's not possible anymore.

I love you, my most beautiful rose.

Jennifer Jessamyn Lisbon
    14-02-1992 - 31-10-2012

You will always be my number one.

I am so sorry for your loss. There are no words that I can use to describe how truly sorry I am this has happened. Stay strong, we are here for you.

Comment

I had to read your post a few times before it actually sank in what you were posting. I cannot even imagine how your feeling right now and I wish I was there to give you a hug and some support. We are all here for you.....so so sorry for your loss!!

Started Writing - February 2010
      First Visit - September 2010
      Second Visit - June 2011
      Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
      Our Wedding Day - April 2012
      Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
      NOA1 - July 2012
      NOA2 - December 2012
      Fourth Visit - December 2012
      Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

I had to re-read a few times as well before I got a grasp of everything. I'm terribly sorry for your loss. Stay strong and remember her last words, she wanted you to stay alive. Take care and remember, we're all here if you feel like reaching out.
        “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

My heart breaks for you. Stay strong, don't hesitate to come here if you need to talk.
          Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I am so so terribly sorry to hear this... But indeed, she wanted you to stay alive, so please be strong! We're all here for you, *hugs*

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. We're all here for you through this tough time. Sending hugs from New York.

sigpic

Comment

Oh my god. I am so, so sorry. You poor thing. :-( **hugs** Please, honor her dying wish and keep living. I can't even pretend that I know what It's like to go through what you're going through, but you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine the pain you must be feeling right now. Please take care of yourself because that is what Jennifer would have wanted.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. I had to read this a few times over to completely sink in and I can't fathom how you're feeling. Stay strong and don't be afraid to lean on others during this extremely difficult time. My condolences to you and all of her loved ones.

Comment

I'm so, so sorry for your loss, sweetie. I can't even imagine that happening, and I know it's a constant fear of those of us in LDRs (anyone, really), but I'm so glad she said she loved you before she passed. At least you know you were her last thought, and I hope that brings you some comfort.

My heart, prayers, and thoughts go out to you, and please, please stay alive. She would want you to.
                      "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Oh sweetie, im soo soo sorry. I shed tears as I read this. I cannot even imagine what you're going through, honor her wishes and stay strong. <3
                        Made it official: 12-01-10
                        First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
                        Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Omg im so sorry to hear about your loss Stay strong, live for her. We're all here for you <3

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and her family at this tragic time.

Comment

I am so, so sorry. I can't even begin to imagine how you must be feeling. Please try to stay strong, she wanted you to be okay, and alive..

Comment

Working...
                              X