She is Scared!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kyleomatic9 View Post
    I'm glad u all know exactly what she is thinking. We are going for positive here. Running away and letting her push me away will not solve anything. I'm not asking if she is trying to break up with me. The question was is there any hope. Currently there is. I would like to hold on to that hope.

Slowly, she just needs some time.
    My friend you are in some serious denial. I'm sorry that we're not saying what you want to hear but its the truth. Either you learn to deal with it or she'll get a restraining order against you when you won't leave her alone.
    Made it official: 12-01-10
    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

I'm glad u all know exactly what she is thinking. We are going for positive here. Running away and letting her push me away will not solve anything. I'm not asking if she is trying to break up with me. The question was is there any hope. Currently there is. I would like to hold on to that hope.

Slowly, she just needs some time.
      It's got nothing to do with knowing what she's thinking. It's got to do with what her actions are showing. Her actions are saying she's trying to break up with you and you don't want to let go because you don't want to be alone. You've even stated that yourself. Your problem with our advice is that we're not blowing smoke up your butt and telling you what you want to hear. We're telling you the reality of it. Sometimes telling the reality of things if we're being really being honest entails negative,positive or both types of feedback. If you can't handle that and all you wanted from us was to tell you it's all sunshine and daisys then I think you're in the wrong place. Some of us don't pull punches here.
      Last edited by LadyDaemon; June 7, 2013, 06:59 PM.

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
      Back Together: August 1,2012
      First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
      Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
      Engaged: January 17,2013
      Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
      Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
      We Got Married! - July 3,2014
      SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
      Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

It would her actually saying its over. She won't yet. She said its not yet.

Comment

I am going to be completely blunt.

Ask her THAT question point blank.

And except the answer. If you are not afraid to hear the answer, then ask the question. If not, then you will have your answer once and for all and be out of this emotional roller coaster you are on right now. It is not good for your mental health. Get your answer, you deserve it, and then move forward accordingly.

If she says Yes it is over. Then I am sorry, you are getting close to committing a crime by harassment if you don't let her be.

If she say No it is not. Then give her some serious ass space and go get a life of your own and let her come back to you, or you will lose her anyway.

You have to stop making her the center of your universe when she does not want that. Please keep us updated.
          "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
          Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Thanks we talked it all out yesterday. She realized letting me go is not the option she wants. We are just gonna slow down and rebuild the relationship. Go back to the roots of being best friends. Just spend the summer getting close again before college. This little episode took a toll on our relationship, but with your guys help, and with the amazing relationship we already had. She will see she has no reason to worry.

What she realized is this is new for her. But quitting is not an option. She doesn't want to let me go. She has hope now. Not a lot but enough to work with. Se never really said to end it.

I gave her the option and she freaked out. She said that it would kill her to just let me go. She is agreeing to work on this. It's is a 2 person relationship. If I may quote. But she wasn't exactly all in it lately. She realizes this isn't easy and there is. A price to pay for LDR.

Thanks guys for your help and advice.

Comment

So interesting... Everybody was telling you to break up while I experienced a similar thing with my SO.
              And actually the same happened for me: when it really came down to it, losing 'us' was even worse than the distance. We really fixed it and found a way to just get through the time apart since we work really well when we are together.

Not everybody is made to do LDR as intense as some of the people on this forum..

Comment

Well u guys were right. Of course lol. So this guy is single and free. Taking a break def. lol back to back failure lol I've had enough.

Comment

Well u guys were right. Of course lol. So this guy is single and free. Taking a break def. lol back to back failure lol I've had enough.
                  It will get easier.

At least now the healing can begin.
                  "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                  Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Yes yes it can. I'm not doing he whole dating thing now. Lol that was the final straw for me. Fun and summer lol Florida awaits me lol

Comment

I was quite hesitant at first with my SO as well. I had just the month before broken up with my ex, who I was in an LDR relationship for 3 years. I was the one who called quits because our relationship just didn't have a future because of his disappointing behavior.

In my case all that I needed was time to pass, so my current boyfriend could have time to prove himself. I also tested him myself through my own way countless of times before we really got "serious" with the relationship. All you could ask would maybe be the same - time for you to prove yourself, because there's only so many words that people, anybody could say, but in the end it comes down to actions and only time and will allows them to happen!

Comment

I will not worry about her and I. We will remain best friends. I will move on for now. Maybe one day it will work out. For now I am free.

Comment

Working...
                        X