No announcement yet.

What made you fall in love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm there are so many reasons I fell in love with him, hard to pin-point exactly what are the most important things. What I know is that our feelings grew very strong VERY fast - our personalities just clicked and we could easily be ourselves when being together. He treated (and still treats) me with so much affection and love, that I have never felt anything like that before.

Comment

I LOVE how you said this!!! I agree, my s/o and I definitely made the decision to love each other and so far, it is the best decision I have ever made. He truly is my other half. I hope to one day make our decision a lifelong one as well....
      Originally posted by lyonsgirl View Post
      We didn't fall in love. We made the decision to love each other. And will be making that decision every day for the rest of our lives. And right now, that's pretty darn great. Ask me again tomorrow, and who knows how I'll feel. I may not always like him, but I will always make the decision to love him.

Comment

There was never really a point where I can say "That was when I fell in love with him"; he fell for me first, and he worked his way out of the friendzone by being super sweet and caring like no one had before. ^_^

Comment

Working...
        X