Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many serious relationships did you have before your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are each other's first serious relationship. I'm her first everything and the boy I saw WAY before her was more of a friend than anything. And he was before I came out...yeah...lol I never loved him or had sex with him and it was 6 months.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
    Married April 18th, 2015!!
    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I'd say none. I liked them all but.... In hindsight it was more immaturity than real emotion that kept me attached to them.

Comment

HE is my first <3

Comment

We're each others firsts as well

Met online: February 2011
          Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

We are both each others first too!

Comment

He is my third serious relationship.

1 was when I was in high school. I met him through an online forum and he lived about an hour from me. We were semi- LDR because neither of us could drive. When he got his licence, we visited after that almost every weekend. Until he cheated on me, with his best friend, who was a guy.

2 was in college. it was for about a year. He was controlling and abusive. He dumped me.

I met my SO a year later.
              "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

My SO is my first and only relationship!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I dated my SO in high school CD for a few months, but neither of us considered it serious. I then met my first serious boyfriend and lived with him for about a year before I realized he was a serial cheater. My second serious relationship lasted 18 years. I moved in with him within weeks of meeting, and although we never married, we do have a son together. My SO and I reconnected just over a year ago, and the rest is history.

My SO had three serious relationships in between, one that resulted in marriage. He's been divorced for five years and didn't mind being single until we reunited. =)

Comment

Wouldn't really call it all too serious at that age but I have had 2 that lasted longer than just a few weeks or dates
                    first one when I was 16 - 17 and one from 17-18. I was still dating the last one when I met my SO, but I sort of never spoke to that guy again. not nice of me.

I don't have a single clue how many girls my SO dated, don't really care either.
                    Last edited by charly; June 18, 2013, 04:55 AM.

Comment

I think I can consider this relationship my first true serious relationship. My previous was pretty close to it since it lasted only a year. My SO, on the other hand, has had a lot of other girlfriends in the past, but he considers the one with me to be more serious than his past relationships. Lucky me.

Comment

I had one serious relationship that was semi distance - we lived 45 mins away but were too young to drive (In Australia you cant drive alone until your 17) after 4 years (one week after I turned 17) he called it quits and I was heart broken I seriously thought he was the one, just over a year (and countless flings) My Romeo/Knight in shining armour saved me from a very dark place of depression and alcohol abuse and we have been together for almost two years

He on the other hand has had two serious relationships - but he has always said that there is something special about me

Comment

Working...
                        X