No announcement yet.

Conversation problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, if that*s your plan I wish you two all the best!!!! And try to be more understanding of your boyfriend needs (if that*s the case), because I am so trying to do that. The truth is this forum helped me a lot ... at one point I even wanted to send him a text telling him that we would be better off ”appart” because he wasn*t putting much attention in the relationship, but I am glad I didn*t ... I received so many advice here, so NOW I just realise he has this way of being and I must adjust to that, because I am not perfect either and not everything and everybody has to me my way ...

Comment

Originally posted by alizee View Post
      Well, if that*s your plan I wish you two all the best!!!! And try to be more understanding of your boyfriend needs (if that*s the case), because I am so trying to do that. The truth is this forum helped me a lot ... at one point I even wanted to send him a text telling him that we would be better off ”appart” because he wasn*t putting much attention in the relationship, but I am glad I didn*t ... I received so many advice here, so NOW I just realise he has this way of being and I must adjust to that, because I am not perfect either and not everything and everybody has to me my way ...
      Thank you good luck with you and your guy to.

Comment

Thank you! We just keep in touch and share our opinions, views on our relationships. We all need some outer opinions .... LDRs are hard and it*s something new to me, so I have a lot to learn ...

Comment

Working...
        X