Trying not to get my hopes up....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying not to get my hopes up....

My SO wants to move here to be with me, but can't do so until he finds employment. He makes quite a bit of money and jobs that pay that much are hard to find in the south. He has had three interviews with a company for a position in the Atlanta After the second interview he was told he was on the short list of candidates for the position. Last week they sent him links for a personality assessment and a background check. Yesterday they set up a meeting with the president of the company for the 29th.

I am trying not to get my hopes up but he really wants this position and he will move to Atlanta and we can be together. If you Are the praying type, Please say a short prayer that Fred gets the job! I really appreciate it! Hopefully when I go see him on the 30th we will have something to celebrate!

Thanks in advance!
    sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

I'm not one to pray but good luck that would be wonderful

Comment

Good luck! I hope it will all work out! That would be awesome! I'll say a prayer for his meeting to go well and for him to get the job!
      Our love story:
      Attended the same high school 2004-2007
      Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
      Reconnected: August 2012
      Began dating LD: November 2012
      Engaged! March 2014
      Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

I'm not the praying type either but I will send positive thoughts =] I hope he gets it!

Comment

Good luck

a gente se completa neste abraço

Comment

Prayer said. I hope it works out. I bet you are anxious! Hope you can manage to get some sleep. If this one doesn't work, maybe something else will very soon.

Comment

said. Good luck Fred!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Best of luck to you both!

Comment

Hope everithing goes grate!!! Best of luck!!!

Comment

no prayer, but fingers crossed (like, all my fingers )

Comment

I´ve been praying for all people in LDRs since I came in here, so might as well add your special wish Good luck

Comment

Thanks all!
                        sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

I'm not the praying type, but good luck to Fred!
                          Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

It's all in His hands now
                            If not this, then it will be something else.

Comment

Prayers said!I hope it works out.That would be wonderful. My SO has a chance soon to get several clients for his internet business. His name is Rick and he could use a few prayers too. thanks in advance if any of you do pray. We appreciate it as we really want to be together and his room mate is an a**!

Comment

Working...
                              X