Struggling to study with the stress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by itsjen516 View Post
    best of luck i think you should talk to him on how you feel, you said you have a baby right! tell him you need time for you and your son and that you cant be on the phone, tell him school is giving you a hard time and you feel stressed that if you dont answer qucikly he may get angry.

tell him your willing to talk but also need time for you. that if he doesn't accept that you may need to move on
    I definitely will tell him these things.. I'm so not ready to give up =[ But after this I've pretty much exhausted all the ideas I've had on fixing us.. I"ll just keep my fingers crossed and hope it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitten_mittens View Post
      I definitely will tell him these things.. I'm so not ready to give up =[ But after this I've pretty much exhausted all the ideas I've had on fixing us.. I"ll just keep my fingers crossed and hope it works.
      ya he may not even notice what hes doing you know men are dumb lol but if after this its not working then you may need to let him go
      i was looking at your profile and saw you guys have never met , so that may also have him frustrated, do you guys plan to meet soon? that may help a lot

Comment

I'm glad counseling helped. Thanks for updating us. I hope you will know for sure in your heart what is right for you. Maybe you can soon get some peace about it all. If things don't work out between you two, you can always feel good that you did everything you could to make it work. Please know you can PM me anytime, if you need to talk more.

Comment

I'm glad that couseling helped you! I think that we all can use a third party opinion sometimes and it's nice to be able to talk to someone that you know won't run around and tell others your problems. I think that even if things do not work it, you will know that you gave it your all and tried many times. Some things are just not meant to be and others are not meant to be at the time. Stay strong and focused on what you want. I'm always just a PM away
          Our love story:
          Attended the same high school 2004-2007
          Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
          Reconnected: August 2012
          Began dating LD: November 2012
          Engaged! March 2014
          Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

I'm glad to hear counseling helped.
            Your little boy needs a happy mommy so you need to do what ever makes you happy!
            (I wasn't a happy mom for my first child, but luckily she is doing great nowadays)

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianGirl View Post
              When I really have a lot to get done, I'll let him know that I'll be online tomorrow and properly isolate myself.
              Exactly this! I´m graduating soon and have to study a lot, so sometimes I can´t just take break to talk to him, but I always let him know, so he isn´t worried.

Comment

My SO just now told me he "thinks" he could live in the US for a few years.. And that's it.. I feel like my heart just got broken..

Comment

My SO just now told me he "thinks" he could live in the US for a few years.. And that's it.. I feel like my heart just got broken..
                  That's really fustrsting but it's also better then Nothing moving is a huge deal so maybe oncea he's here it can have a change of heart

Comment

I don't know if I can rely on that.. We used to talk about him moving here for much longer. I feel it needs to be a close to fair trade and not all me giving things up. In a way I don't feel all this hardship is worth it if he's only to make a small sacrifice of a few years. Maybe that alone is a sign we are not meant to be... I think I have lost hope.

Comment

I'm sorry he didn't respond as you had hoped. It sounds like his words sound to you as if he is saying that he's not sure he wants to invest in a future. It may not be what he means, but am I right that is how it sounds to you? I can see how the change in the way he once talked and now would hurt you. Love means being willing to sacrifice and work together. I'm so sorry things aren't improving between the two of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
                        I'm not sure a break would be very good in your situation. Let's say you get all caught up, and your "break" ends, what happens next time you start getting behind and stressed? And the time after that? It might be a very short-term solution, but it doesn't actually solve the problem.

Honestly, if a guy can't leave you alone long enough for something so important, without getting mad about it, maybe he's not the guy for you?
                        OP, Normally I don't agree with Moon. But in your situation she is right. If there isn't communication, there isn't much else. Because, I don't think of arguing/fighting, as a form of communication. Let alone, a form of communication conducive to the nurturing of the relationship.
                        Last edited by Chris516; January 24, 2014, 04:39 PM.

First Visit: September 2016
                        Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
                        Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
                        For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
                        John 4:12
                        I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by piratemama View Post
                          I'm sorry he didn't respond as you had hoped. It sounds like his words sound to you as if he is saying that he's not sure he wants to invest in a future. It may not be what he means, but am I right that is how it sounds to you? I can see how the change in the way he once talked and now would hurt you. Love means being willing to sacrifice and work together. I'm so sorry things aren't improving between the two of you.
                          I don't think it's him not wanting to invest in the future. I know he does. But now I know I will be the one giving everything up.. Where as before I thought it would be more equal between us. I don't know if I can give up my whole life here.. I want to lie in other countries, including England, but I don't know if I can commit to giving it all up for good.. I feel as though I was led on to believe one thing and now suddenly told that it won't happen..

Comment

I don't think it's him not wanting to invest in the future. I know he does. But now I know I will be the one giving everything up.. Where as before I thought it would be more equal between us. I don't know if I can give up my whole life here.. I want to lie in other countries, including England, but I don't know if I can commit to giving it all up for good.. I feel as though I was led on to believe one thing and now suddenly told that it won't happen..
                            But...isn't that what you're asking him to do?
                            Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Chris516 View Post
                              OP, Normally I don't agree with Moon. But in your situation she is right. If there isn't communication, there isn't much else. Because, I don't think of arguing/fighting, as a form of communication. Let alone, a form of communication conducive to the nurturing of the relationship.

Yeah, thanks for the back-handed compliment
                              Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
                                But...isn't that what you're asking him to do?
                                No, I have always talked about us both making sacrifices. Living in one country for a while and then moving to the others country. I was hoping for us both to get dual citizenship and then we could decide where we want to settle down together. But I have just been told there's no chance of him settling here..

Comment

Working...
                                X