No announcement yet.

First Sight of SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDA is so not ok in Turkey, so sadly on my first visit (which was the second time I saw him) there was no kissing in the airport... I hope there will be when he comes here, though!
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by sarahjane1992 View Post
      What a cute story you and your SO make a beautiful couple!
      Aw, thank you sarahjane

Comment

I will *NEVER* forget that moment that we first met in person, it was over a year before we finally met as well. It felt like I had known and been with him all my life, just that I had been away for a long time. Our first meet was everything I thought it would be and more.

Comment

After talking via Skype, text, phone calls, several back and forth Facebook tags for months. I finally booked my flight across the country to meet my SO.
          We had been officially together for around three months, but had been talking for about 6 months when we finally met.

I am used to traveling a lot and so the flights weren't too annoying, although my 4.5 hour layover stunk :/
          As soon as my flight landed on the east coast I called my SO. I was so nervous and I was kind of worried that he would try to jump out and scare me haha because he's a goof ball like that.
          Walking through the airport looking for the arrivals/baggage claim area I talked to my SO about how nervous I was, how I could believe it was finally happening, how tired I was and that I was worried I would trip and fall when I finally saw him (I'm a pretty akward person, I can trip over my shoes just standing still...it's a skill).

Well I finally rounded a corner and past a small downward flight of stairs I could see him sitting there next to his mother and his nephew (his mom was video taping the whole thing). The first thing I noticed was his ear splitting grin. He hung up the phone and I started walking a little faster. I got really nervous, and decided it wasnt the best idea to have carried things onto my flight ha
          He had his arms around me and before I could even really return the gesture, he planted a quick peck on my lips. I was kind of stunned because it happened so quickly haha

The first thing he said to me was "you're so small!" He is 6'2 and I'm 5'6 so I guess that's a big height difference?
          Anyway, I told him I was so nervous and excited.....And then for the next 20 minutes all I basically said was "I need a nap, I'm so tired"
          And looking back, working a night shift plus over time the day of my Red Eye flight cross- country was probably a bad idea....

But I'll never forget our first meeting
          I've loved him from the moment I saw him

Comment

Working...
          X