No announcement yet.

Valentine's Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, we never really do anything extravagant for Valentine's day, so I'm just going to send him a bunch of homemade sugar cookies (his favorite, of course) like I did the past two years... xD I'm going to include a love letter this time though (this monthly "write a love letter day" is making me feel guilty lol). I'm also thinking about getting a plain tin box to put the cookies in and then decorating it. =D I can't wait for my present... He'll be unoriginal like me and give me the same present again. xD Some kind of stuffed animal and a bag of Hershey's Hugs... <3

Comment

we dont have anything planned for V-day itself per say, but the day before I am moving in with her

Comment

FCbella,
        I love your clay people! They came out great! He's going to love it!
        Keep up the great work!

As for Valentine's Day...
        George and I are spending our first Valentine's Day apart, but that does not mean we will not be having a fun and loving time! I would love to spend the evening together, opening whatever was sent, and maybe even making a video for LFAD. [I will definitely be taking screen caps!]
        I'm not getting him as much as I got him for Christmas, as much as I would. I'm hoping he does do a little something for I've never gotten anything for Valentine's Day. A girl can want a little somethin' somethin'. Haha. [Anything would be sweet of him. I know he works so hard and I appreciate everything he does for us and our relationship. He's definitely a sweetheart.] What am I getting him? I will surely tell you after he opens it. I would hate to ruin the surprise!
        [It's going to be great! I hope the postal service doesn't screw me over. Lol!]

Oh!
        I would advise sending packages early! I would rather have an early package delivered to George's door than a late one!
        If you are standard USPS shipping, I was thinking about shipping the 9th or 10th, at the latest! For George's birthday, his gift arrived early and I was very happy with the early results than something that could have been late!

To a great Valentine's Day!

Comment

fcbella, your clay people really do look awesome. What a great idea!

I bought my SO a photo frame that has the quote "Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things" on it. I'm going to put a picture of myself in it, maybe of me holding up a sign or something, not sure yet (can't wait til we can have photos of us together). I also got him a figurine of a person that is the colours of the Australian flag and it is holding a little scroll of paper in one hand on which a message is to be written as well as an Aussie beanie bear that I will spray with my perfume. My SO loves to draw so I got him a few different kinds of artists pencils, an artists sketch pad and special erasers, hopefully he will like these. I want to send him a couple of other things too but I'm not sure what yet. This package will be for both Valentine's Day and our upcoming anniversary.

Comment

Originally posted by JoMarie View Post
            I made him a bear at build-a-bear that I've been sleeping with for a few weeks.
            I made him a website containing a story I wrote about every time we've met, songs that remind me of him, random facts about our relationship and lots of photos. It also has the song lyrics and the reasons for why I chose each song. (it has taken me weeeeeekks to finish it)
            I got him a GPS because he always calls me for directions even tho we're not even in the same state.
            I made him a card
            I sent him a glass frame that's etched with "love" and other mushy sayings with a photo of us inside.
            and I got him some goodies (chocolates, candies and the like)

I just hope he likes all the effort!
            Wow. I'm doing something similar with the bear, haha. I got him one of those cheesy valentines day stuffed animals (I found a dragon one!) and I'm going to rub some vanilla lotion on it (he loves the smell of vanilla and he loved with the lotion I got for christmas, haha) and sleep with it up until the last minute I can possibly put off mailing it.

I'm also going to do a couple international hearts (thanks to the idea I read from Jennifer) and make him a cute card with one of his favorite quotes from the tv show 'firefly'. I think he'll get a kick out of it. Oh! And I'm also sending some hershey's hugs and kisses, haha. But other than that I've not been nearly as creative as I was for Christmas.

Comment

Working...
            X