No announcement yet.

Where was your first date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I met my now fiance when I went to go visit a friend in England. She was living with her boyfriend, and his brother (my fiance) was living with them at the time. My friend and I decided that we wanted to go see Scott Pilgrim vs the World. We eventually talked the boys into going with us. Once we got to the cinema, my SO stepped up first and bought two tickets. I was right behind him, and I thought I heard him wrong. I went to pay for my ticket, and he said that he already got it. We talked a little bit before the movie started. After the movie, we all went back to the house. It was my last night there and we went out to celebrate (I had just gotten my scores back from my teacher certification tests. That's what we were celebrating, not me leaving). We danced and drank. It was while we were dancing that we had our first kiss. It was absolutely perfect.
    "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
    Made it official: September 17, 2010
    Got engaged: January 15, 2012
    Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
    Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
    Got married: November 21, 2012
    Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
    Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Olive Garden. Soup, salad, and breadsticks for the win!

Comment

I'd say our first proper date - one where we were actually one on one - was at the bowling alley in my town. It was on his 3rd day of his visit here. It was really nice, we played a couple of games then played some air hockey. Then we went to my friends house later that night

Comment

Our first official date night was to the movies in Universal Studios, Orlando.

But that was the (roughly) 5th day we'd been together, we'd been to restaurants and to places before. The first place ever we went was Golden Corral with part of her family. And at night, we went to Taco Bell's drive-through. And on the other days we went to restaurants and Disney Parks...

But to the movies we dressed up and everything, so yeah. We watched Sherlock Holmes 2 and then tried to go to Chili's to eat, but it was closed, so we went to McDonald's drive-thru instead.
          My blog: A revisit of my most successful LDR. Posting the story of us in chapters.

Comment

Working...
          X