No announcement yet.

SO Starts Graveyard Shift Tonight :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awh your boy sounds very sweet how long have you been in your LDR? And how old are you if you don't mind me asking! The thing is with the texts is it is always small talk; how's your day, how was work but any relationship is like that isn't it? I also think an LDR can be a positive thing in the sense that when you do see each other you've got lots to talk about and you actually appreciate each other. I never believed in the phrase 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' until I started dating my boyfriend in an LDR! x

Comment

Originally posted by Farawayhan View Post
      I swear boys don't realise our brains worry with no contact! X
      We finally talked tonight for a few hours. Yay!

Comment

Yay! Happy for you! My boy text finally at 1.30, amazes and annoys me how I slept better knowing he was okay hahah x

Comment

Awh your boy sounds very sweet how long have you been in your LDR? And how old are you if you don't mind me asking! The thing is with the texts is it is always small talk; how's your day, how was work but any relationship is like that isn't it? I also think an LDR can be a positive thing in the sense that when you do see each other you've got lots to talk about and you actually appreciate each other. I never believed in the phrase 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' until I started dating my boyfriend in an LDR! x
          He is just the sweetest I'm 22 btw and we've been dating for almost 3 months now but we've known each other for 4 months. We plan to meet very soon during my spring break in March (if he ever finds his lieutenant that is so he could find out if he has those days off. more frustration here lol.) I can't wait to meet him. I miss him so much everyday hehe

Comment

Yay! Happy for you! My boy text finally at 1.30, amazes and annoys me how I slept better knowing he was okay hahah x
            I"m always telling him to at least send me a quick text or something when he gets off of work, he always logs into Facebook on his phone as soon as he gets in the car, but for some reason can't have enough brains to shoot me a text. -_- He was good for like 2 weeks where he'd call me as soon as he was in his car, and we'd talk on his drive home. But, he stopped last time I visited. Ugh. It's very frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by whatruckus View Post
              I"m always telling him to at least send me a quick text or something when he gets off of work, he always logs into Facebook on his phone as soon as he gets in the car, but for some reason can't have enough brains to shoot me a text. -_- He was good for like 2 weeks where he'd call me as soon as he was in his car, and we'd talk on his drive home. But, he stopped last time I visited. Ugh. It's very frustrating.
              This happened with me too. He always used to call me on his drive home, but he stopped that after a few weeks. Oh well it's not like he could do that anymore anyway since it'll be 3AM my time when he gets off of work. I do wish he'd text me that he's alright every once in a while though.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSteelAngel View Post
                He is just the sweetest I'm 22 btw and we've been dating for almost 3 months now but we've known each other for 4 months. We plan to meet very soon during my spring break in March (if he ever finds his lieutenant that is so he could find out if he has those days off. more frustration here lol.) I can't wait to meet him. I miss him so much everyday hehe
                That's so sweet! Even after a year, I still get butterflies knowing he's on his way to see me, it's how you know you still care hahaa x

Comment

Hahah boys and those brains! They're very silly but in grand scheme of things, not a big deal to them, they forget we worry remember!! Worth the hassle but sometimes wish they'd think more hahaha x

Comment

He finally texted me back! Yay! Bad news is he has no day off this week so no Skype date for me and him. Boo

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but sometimes I want to do the Gibbs upside smack to him (if you watch NCIS, you'll know!!!). Ugh. Same thing today. He's home, I know he's home, and he's been on FB every now and then, but hasn't said anything to me. I even texted him!

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but sometimes I want to do the Gibbs upside smack to him (if you watch NCIS, you'll know!!!). Ugh. Same thing today. He's home, I know he's home, and he's been on FB every now and then, but hasn't said anything to me. I even texted him!
                        Haha yes I know exactly what you mean And wtf is he doing making you worry like that? Must be a policeman thing to keep doing this lol. They want a lot of breathing room I guess haha

Comment

SO can be very mindless or tired sometimes, then I will simply call him.
                          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
                            SO can be very mindless or tired sometimes, then I will simply call him.
                            Yes this is very true haha.

Comment

Working...
                            X