No announcement yet.

help!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I meant by being sexually compatible is not necessarily how well you can do it together because that can be worked on but I meant more along the lines of sex drive - does he need it every day but you're okay with once every two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by randomnerd View Post
      What I meant by being sexually compatible is not necessarily how well you can do it together because that can be worked on but I meant more along the lines of sex drive - does he need it every day but you're okay with once every two weeks.
      It still changes with time, with the relatinship phase, with time of the year or in case of girls even time of the month. So even in this way compatibility is really hard to check ;D
      “We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness — and call it love — true love.”
      ― Robert Fulghum, True Love

Met UK 3.08.2012-5.08.12 ->UK 1.12.12-3.12.12->PL 8.02.13-16.02.13->PL 1.06.13-9.06.13->UK 3.08.13-17.08.13->UK 26.10.2013-02.11.2013->PL 30.11.2013-08.12.2013->PL 22.03.2014-29.03.2014->UK 31.05.2014-07.06.2014->PL 06.09.2014-13.09.13->UK 20.12.2014-03.01.2015
      Closed the distance >21.03.2015
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by randomnerd View Post
        That you will not neccesarily find out by sleeping together. Often, sex drives will be similar or close proximity in the beginning, reflecting the novelty of sex and the other person, but can still settle at a different pace later on, like a couple of years later.

Also, sex drives are dependant on lots of things not directly related to the couple. Like how you eat, exersize, your work, kids etc. When we met, my sex drive was higher than my husband's. Right now, my husband has a bigger sex drive than me, because I have been affected a lot by work and medicines. I imagine things might still change. Also, you can adjust to a difference in libidos. I have had a partner who had a much lower libido than myself, we found ways, it is doable.
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

All these points are also good!
          I just hope they can be that open is all, I was worried that they'd wait and then be too nervous to talk about it and it'd be really lame forever and cause a ton of stress.
          Met: Apr 2013
          Mutual interest: July 2013
          Relationship Began: November 6 2013
          First Visit (Her to Me): July 4 2014
          Second Visit (Me to Her): Jan/Feb 2015 Postponed due to sister having baby
          Second Visit! (Her to Me again): June 16 2015 - July 4 2015
          Engaged: June 29 2015 <3
          Third Visit: (Her to me, working on it) January 19 2016 - February 2 2016

Comment

Working...
          X