Silly and usual names.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ClaryAsuna View Post
    Me and my SO call each other: baby, sweetie, honey, my love, lovely, love and we us, sweetie and sweetheart as well as using the suffix bear after our names. I also call him my Knight, my Jace and my Kirito(inside references with us) while he calls me my Lady, Princess, my Clary and my Asuna. He also loves to call me sweets and sweetness which I love :3
    xClaryAsunax
    Sword Art Online. Reference understood

We have a bunch that are not as hilariously amazing as some of them on here, but still good.
    We have

Cutie
    Cutie Patootie
    Cutie potato (autocorrect made this)
    Cuticle Patio (Autocorrect...)
    Wifey
    Sunflower (She calls me this <3)
    Wiflecone (I call her that. I am not as cute as she is tho dang)
    And also I call her Tammer a lot <3
    Met: Apr 2013
    Mutual interest: July 2013
    Relationship Began: November 6 2013
    First Visit (Her to Me): July 4 2014
    Second Visit (Me to Her): Jan/Feb 2015 Postponed due to sister having baby
    Second Visit! (Her to Me again): June 16 2015 - July 4 2015
    Engaged: June 29 2015 <3
    Third Visit: (Her to me, working on it) January 19 2016 - February 2 2016

Comment

Originally posted by ClaryAsuna View Post
      Me and my SO call each other: baby, sweetie, honey, my love, lovely, love and we us, sweetie and sweetheart as well as using the suffix bear after our names. I also call him my Knight, my Jace and my Kirito(inside references with us) while he calls me my Lady, Princess, my Clary and my Asuna. He also loves to call me sweets and sweetness which I love :3
      xClaryAsunax
      Kirito and Asuna from Sword Art Online. I knew it!

Comment

I call him my "hiyatii" or my "khatibii" (though that one is usually how I refer to him to other people here in Jordan) - Hiyatii means "my life" in Arabic and is a common pet name. Khatibii is essentially "my fiance" - he calls me some pet names in Georgian (his 2nd language) and one in Russian, but I don't know them myself - I recognize them.

The one I wont stand for is "darling" - he's a southern boy (USA) - and he calls the barista at Starbucks "darling" - it's a very casual term in Georgia (state) and I don't think I want to share a term of endearment with every single girl he comes across -_-

Comment

Originally posted by crazycarrie06 View Post
          I call him my "hiyatii" or my "khatibii" (though that one is usually how I refer to him to other people here in Jordan) - Hiyatii means "my life" in Arabic and is a common pet name. Khatibii is essentially "my fiance" - he calls me some pet names in Georgian (his 2nd language) and one in Russian, but I don't know them myself - I recognize them.

The one I wont stand for is "darling" - he's a southern boy (USA) - and he calls the barista at Starbucks "darling" - it's a very casual term in Georgia (state) and I don't think I want to share a term of endearment with every single girl he comes across -_-
          I totally agree with this. My SO is from Texas originally and uses "sweetheart" for everyone from the cashier to the waitress to the ex-wife. It doesn't mean anything when he says it which is why I don't prefer that he uses it when he addresses me.
          To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Lol, I call my SO that, and I don't even come from the states! I do it more to tease him, however.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahava View Post
              I hadn't heard of Bae before and googled: "Bĉ/bae is a Danish word for poop" LOL
              That is hilarious! I've never liked that word, I always thought it was used because they are too lazy to type babe.

Me and my SO don't have any real unusual names for each other. We both call each other baby, wifey/hubby, my soulmate. Some Tagalog names I've learned... Mahal ko (Tagalog for "my love"), aking irog ("my beloved"), ang aking isa at natatangi ("my one and only"). I also use darling, sweetheart and sweetie from time to time.

Comment

My SO does the southern "darling" too, but it makes me melt when he does it to me and I keep trying to convince him to just stop calling other people that.
                So, here you are
                too foreign for home
                too foreign for here.
                Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

We don't really have any special names. I just call her 心馨(xinxin, her pet name) most of the time. Sometimes I'll use the usual dear or honey. She rotates between sugar, Chris, and 亲爱的(qinaide, beloved).
                  First contact: March, 2014
                  Official LDR: June, 2014
                  Married since: August, 2017
                  “有一种幸福就是每天睁开眼睛,就知道你在。” -Xinxin

Comment

i normally call him BABY, but during call i call him BABE coz its where i used to. i call him LAZY GUY when im trying to wake him up or try to make him do something inside the house cause he admits he really is a lazy guy ( but not at work). but the weirdest and he finds it funny is when i say i love you with his last name (he is German). i pronounced it in a wrong way but i find it cute. hehehe

Comment

I call my boyfriend KSA (knight in shining armor), sugar cube, sugarplum, sugarsweets, sugarfish, bunnylamb, bunnylove, and sugarlamb. I invented the first three and he invented the others, but I thought they sounded adorable, so I caught on to them. I like those kinds of pet names better than the typical ones, like babe, honey, or sweetheart. And my boyfriend usually calls me sweets, which I like.

Comment

I call my gf:
                        "Babe"
                        "Mine/my woman"
                        "Gorgeous/gorgeousness"
                        "My jerk"
                        "Jerkface"
                        "My crazy Brit"
                        "Some crazy British chick"
                        or "some hot British chick" when I'm feeling nice XD

She calls me:
                        "Hun"
                        "Babe"
                        And something not so nice in most people's opinion but I like it XD

Comment

I alternate between "silly", "dummy", "butt", "my boy" and my favorite, "Liebling" (basically the German equivalent of "honey")

Him being the adorable shmaltzy dork that he is, he started calling me "songbird" early on in the relationship and changed it to "Singvogel", the German word for it, when he started learning German. He also calls me his "lady".
                          Last edited by Miasmata; January 29, 2015, 06:15 AM.

~
                          It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                          A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                          The hands of the many must join as one
                          And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I will sometimes call him my silly one, because he will make up such silly jokes and repeat them endlessly. He scares me shitless half the times, because his favourite joke is that he will have to rush to the doctor /hospital... because his love for me is making him acutely (love) sick. I don't know how he does it but he is super adoring with his jokes

When he does something overtly feminine I sometimes call him my silly girl, which I get the feeling that he likes (I never call him woman though, he is my Man).

He sometimes calls me yenge, which means sister in law in Turkish, because that is what his workmates call me.

I call my boyfriends My boys when reffering to them or talking to both of them, and they call me Our woman when talking about me.
                            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

My SO calls me Bugaboo or Bug and I call him Bear or Jimmy Bear.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I've noticed that I usually call my bf by his actual name when i'm more frustrated with him, and call him by pet names when we're happy xD
                                "The Only Heaven I'll Be Sent To,
                                Is when I'm Alone With You."

Met: Sometime in 2016
                                Started Relationship: August 9, 2017
                                First Visit: December 7, 2017
                                Closed the distance: February 9, 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X