• Show
Clear All

2 weeks
    or only 1 week.
    Depends.

In October i come over the first time for only 5 days :3
    But we will live together soon anyway.

Comment

Our longest was this last visit for a week, but that was because he came to me for once and I went back with him XP. Then I returned ;_;! It was nice to be stuck in a car with him pantsless for 8 hours though :'D. It would've been 6 if that car in the freeway didn't burst into flames D:<! Our van has no air conditioning and it was over 100 degrees outside! D: Oh, and a car was on fire! I can be in my boxers if I want D:<!

Anyway, we usually see each other for about 4 or 5 days at a time :P. Hotels are expensive ;_;!

Comment

I, too, am super jealous of the people who get multiple weeks with each other. At most I'm looking at 2-3 days the next two times I see him, and when I go out there, we may not be able to spend much time together. He has to work and I'll be hopefully interviewing for jobs. At least I'll get to see him before I go to sleep at night I guess.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Because of the distance we have, and limited time off, we only get to see each other about twice a year. Each visit is at least two weeks, however, because anything less than that is a waste. So we'll say we average two a years at 2-4 weeks at a time.

Right now a lot is up in the air because he's in the middle of figuring out if he'll be getting a job, then visiting, or visiting. We'll know by the 13th. If he comes out before job, it'll be for 2 months. If it's after, probably 2 weeks.

I realize it's ironic that I'll be moving to live with him for a year after having only been together in person 1-2 times, but when you're this kind of distance, it's about all you can do before deciding to make a move, unless you want to wait a few years. That, or have a lot of money on hand for jetting around. XD

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

In 1 year and 8 mths we've only had a total of 2 visits - around 5 weeks together. totally sucks ass!
            On the bright side, he'll be in my arms on friday for another two weeks so HOO-FRICKIN-RAY!

Comment

Because Ken can only take a few days off from the military at a time, we can usually only have visits that last 4 or 5 days. Luckily we've been able to have a visit once every 3 months or so, so it's not that bad. I wish I could be with him for weeks at a time!

Comment

hes coming here for good next summer but until then we're having two one week visits, one week is gonna be in october and the other at either christmas, or february, its not the worst on here but i wish i could see him a bit more :/

Comment

Working...
                X