Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ozzigirl View Post
    Haha, that's true! It's fun
    Oh cool! I'm living like 2 hours away from munich:P so it must be somewhat close! and it's in bavaria haha how coool
    My SO lives in Wuerzburg, Bavaria! She's a member on here too..as both of you already know anyway I think. hehe

Comment

I've been meaning to chase down Archangel, but getting to the island is too expensive at this point... and I don't know anyone else from BC on this site. If I did, there would be coffee, or something

But if you're reading this, and you're from the vancouver-ish area of BC, or the Sydney-ish area of Australia, you should message me. Yes, you should. Do it. lol
      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Originally posted by BoogleBee View Post
        My SO lives in Wuerzburg, Bavaria! She's a member on here too..as both of you already know anyway I think. hehe
        Already 2 people here from Bavaria! How awesome lol
        We should all meet sometime :P
        "If it takes...forever....I will wait for you...For a thousand summers...I will wait for you...'Till you're back back beside me...'till i'm holding you...'till I hear you sigh, here in my arms..."

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
          I've been meaning to chase down Archangel, but getting to the island is too expensive at this point... and I don't know anyone else from BC on this site. If I did, there would be coffee, or something

But if you're reading this, and you're from the vancouver-ish area of BC, or the Sydney-ish area of Australia, you should message me. Yes, you should. Do it. lol
          My bf lives in Sydney
          "If it takes...forever....I will wait for you...For a thousand summers...I will wait for you...'Till you're back back beside me...'till i'm holding you...'till I hear you sigh, here in my arms..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzigirl View Post
            Already 2 people here from Bavaria! How awesome lol
            We should all meet sometime :P
            I'm in!

Comment

Originally posted by NaNi View Post
              I'm in!
              Haha, awesome! We should ask noodle as well if she wants to coz she's from Bavaria as well

Are there any other Germans here?

Comment

I haven't met anyone from the forums yet, but I haven't seen many people from my area.

Comment

I don't think there are any people here from Belfast.
                  [CENTER]

Comment

I know there's a few people from California, but I've never met them, or anyone else from these forums. I think it would be so cool if we could do an LFAD meet at Disneyland or something with a bunch of members, but given how spread out we are, I don't know how feasible that would be.

Comment

Another Cali-girl here

While my friends here are very supportive of my LDR, since none of them have ever been in one before (well...not really, my best friend has this really odd relationship with a guy amusingly enough also in Michigan like my bf, but I wouldn't label them as dating) I think it'd be nice to meet with some people who really are in the same type of situation.

Comment

I would love to meet other people from LFAD, but I don't think anybody here lives in Winnipeg.

Comment

i would be the 4th german girl
                          it doesn't seem like i would live too close to you guys, but im actually going to bavaria this weekend!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Belli View Post
                            i would be the 4th german girl
                            it doesn't seem like i would live too close to you guys, but im actually going to bavaria this weekend!
                            Cool! Where in Germany are you from?

Comment

i live close to cologne
                              sigpic

Comment

That's cool
                                Would be funny to meet all of you!

Comment

Working...
                                X