No announcement yet.

LDR boyfriend turned out to be a drunk :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you guys for your honesty. I really do appreciate it. The visit was ok and while there were several good times, they won't be enough to outweigh the bad. I don't see this relationship lasting.

Comment

Originally posted by RavenThing1 View Post
      Thank you guys for your honesty. I really do appreciate it. The visit was ok and while there were several good times, they won't be enough to outweigh the bad. I don't see this relationship lasting.
      If you don't see it lasting, why continue? You'll just be dragging out the inevitable.
      To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Originally posted by R&R View Post
        You'll just be dragging out the inevitable.
        Have to say I agree with this statement. Why emotionally invest yourself any longer than you need to?

Comment

What made you think RavenThing1 wants to continue the relationship?! To me her last post sounds as if she was just about ready to quit.

Either way, I'm sorry things turned out this way. It sucks to get your hopes up only to be disappointed. However, it'll only get more complicated the longer you wait so I'm glad you made your decision now rather than later.
          Hugs and best wishes to you!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Gravy View Post
            What made you think RavenThing1 wants to continue the relationship?! To me her last post sounds as if she was just about ready to quit.

Either way, I'm sorry things turned out this way. It sucks to get your hopes up only to be disappointed. However, it'll only get more complicated the longer you wait so I'm glad you made your decision now rather than later.
            Hugs and best wishes to you!
            Originally posted by RavenThing1 View Post
            This part is what makes us think she wants to continue it. It wasn't an "it's over"- just that it's not going to last. To me, that came across as still being in the relationship for now.
            To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

You're making the right choice, RavenThink, though I'm sorry it turned out to be such a disappointment.
              Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X