No announcement yet.

She would forgive me if I slept with another girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to clarify....you have been together 2 months? Or ldr for 2 months? How after do you all see each other etc ?
    Not saying love at first sight can't happen, just trying to understand how long you all have been a couple etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Miasmata View Post
      If you want an open relationship or are looking for another, consensual and respectful way to spice up your sexuality, this is the absolutely wrong way to go about it. You outright asked her how she'd feel if you slept with your married boss, what the hell? That shows zero respect for your partner AND your boss. If you ask something like that, don't be surprised if you don't get a response you like.
      Me: Why would you forgive someone who slept with another girl?
      Her: It depends and also depends on who he slept with
      Me: Depends on what?
      Her: Say if you slept with your boss, maybe.. I have soft spots for you, Idk.

Comment

I'm just scratching my head wondering why you'd ask the question in the first place...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnGoober View Post
          Me: Why would you forgive someone who slept with another girl?
          Her: It depends and also depends on who he slept with
          Me: Depends on what?
          Her: Say if you slept with your boss, maybe.. I have soft spots for you, Idk.
          She basically said that she would likely forgive you because she is fond of you. That's basically it.

It's still not a good thing to talk about like this. If you are interested in spicing up your sex life, discuss it like an adult, and if it was just some feelings test, that's just immature. You said you two are two months together and she's already discussing marriage, so maybe she's just being clingy, or scared to lose you? I strongly suggest you two talk about things more maturely and slow down a bit. Everyone's relationship moves at a different pace, obviously, but if you're this unsure about a conversation like this and she's already being really serious, I get the strong feeling you both are not on the same wavelength about things yet.

~
          It'll take a lot more than words and guns
          A whole lot more than riches and muscle
          The hands of the many must join as one
          And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Originally posted by JohnGoober View Post
            Out of the blue, I randomly asked my gf if she would accept me and take me back if I cheated and slept with another girl. My boss is quite good looking and I told her about it. My boss is married. I didn't mean to test her in any way and I just wanted to know how she would react to it. To my surprise, she said " I would accept you back depending on how it happened, its not a big deal.. I have a soft spot for you". I have no intentions of sleeping with any other girl. I was completely shocked and disappointed. Why would she accept someone who slept with another girl? Does that mean she would do the same? She does live with a male roommate, not in the same room but same apartment and she tells me he's married. Now I have so many doubts about her. I can't trust her. I don't know if its my insecurity or am I thinking too much.
            My whole view about her completely changed in a day and I don't feel like I should take her seriously anymore.
            You are suddenly a victim because of her answer, but you are the one who asked the question. What were your motives for telling her that your boss is good looking? How would you feel if she told you her boss is good looking, and asked you if you would accept her back if she cheated on you with another guy? You're the one who brought the question up. A friend of mine suggested that when I ask a question that I need to be ready for the answer. Sounds like you weren't ready.

You weren't ready.

Comment

Working...
            X