I lost my SO to Fallout 4...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miasmata View Post
    Fallout 4 will be right up your alley, then - You start with a husband right out of the gate! Problem solved!
    Unless you play as the husband, of course

Comment

Fallout is so fun and addicting, i suggest trying the game also. My bf and I are both gamers, do you and your bf skype at all? He and I play together while on skype, him on his pc while I play on my ps4. It's really fun too because we share insights and help each other with certain things we might be stuck on. Your bf would probably love it if you started playing, and then you'd be sucked into it and not so worried about missing him lol.

Comment

I'll play games with my boyfriend, but sometimes we just start a private chat party on ps4 and talk while we play different games. That's fun too. Can even share play too.

Comment

I played through two characters with about 50 hours on both before recently giving it a little bit of a break. I've been obsessed with Fallout since I played No. 3 around the time I started secondary school. I consider it a true testament of love that I left my country (and more importantly my Xbox One) behind to visit Melissa through the scheduled release date, hahaha.

Comment

At first I sighed and then there was a sale on Steam and everything went dark....
            And now we play Borderlands 2 together

Comment

Working...
            X