No announcement yet.

how do i handle it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Report all the texts too if you want from me cause i don't care. I would actually like them gone.

Comment

People are just genuinely trying to help. You don't have to agree, but don't see things you don't agree with as attacks.

~
      It'll take a lot more than words and guns
      A whole lot more than riches and muscle
      The hands of the many must join as one
      And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I know....I'm sorry I went kinda..........crazy.....

Im not normally like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Asuna View Post
          Cool you don't like my attitude��wasn't born to impress you. My questing was should I visit him or not. Bye
          This right here tells us your maturity level. You're definitely not ready to handle a serious relationship, let alone an LDR.

We gave you advice, and like I said, you don't like what we said because we were honest and it wasn't what you wanted to hear.

Good luck to you and your relationship.

We've said the same things to people older than you as well. If you don't have the funds, and can't do it on your own, along with your age, it's not really a good idea. As it was suggested, you can wait as a friend, or wait as a couple until you can meet on your own and not have to worry about planning it with your parents and using their money.
          Last edited by whatruckus; June 17, 2016, 09:26 PM.

Comment

How do you delete your own posts??

And I did apologize for how I acted.

Comment

Originally posted by Asuna View Post
              How do you delete your own posts??

And I did apologize for how I acted.
              I think if you click "Edit Post" there may be an option to delete the post. Some little check box, I believe. I could be wrong, but you could still just edit it and delete the text in it.

Like I said before, we're not trying to stomp on your dreams or anything like that, we're being realistic. We have no reason to be mean, or disrespectful, to you. We don't know you. But, at the same time, it's a plus because we will be honest with you and not lie to you. It's going to be hard to make your relationship work, it's hard to make any relationship work...LDR or CD, but because you are still pretty dependent on your parents, it's going to be even harder. That's why we keep emphasizing your age. And, you will change. Does that mean that your feelings for you SO will change? Not necessarily, nor will it mean his feelings will change. But at your age (I'm not sure how old he is), it can happen. We want you to be prepared for that. We're also not saying that you two won't end up being together forever, it can happen, but in our own life experiences and those of others around us, it's a very slim chance.

It's nothing personal to you or your relationship, it's just something that happens. People grow up, and they change. They can change so that their relationship is stronger, or they can change to where they realize they're not right for each other. It happens all the time. I thought my former SO and I were going to be together forever. We were together for 3 years. And, I have the funds, my own car, and he's within driving distance (about 2 hours). It didn't work out. We just started changing and growing apart. Doesn't mean that I don't still love him, it doesn't mean that he still doesn't love me. Just at this point in our lives, we are not right for each other. Could we get back together in the future? Maybe. But, I'm also still going to live my life and not live in my fantasy world. The sad thing is that sometimes you need to be realistic about things, it comes off as being pessimistic and negative, but as life goes on and you get older, you learn.

You can choose to listen to our advice, you can choose not to, or you can choose to listen but still do what you want. That's fine. We just ask that you take everything we've written to you into consideration.

Comment

Working...
              X