This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more thing to add.
    I think people are putting too much importance in romantic relationships, we all want it yes, but
    Even despite your condition, and trust me I understand the feeling and I am not being disrespectful to it, you shouldn't let your loneliness or non-loneliness depend on romantic relationships only. You can be single but still happy and far from lonely.
    AND far more happy than in an unhealthy relationship with zero respect towards you.

Comment

R&R:
      Why do people tend to forget they are important? Why do they forget their health is important? You need to remember that the only person you will have consistently in your life, all your life, is YOU. This means you take care of both your physical and mental health and they need to be priorities. When you sacrifice those for another person (and especially someone who has proven to you that they aren't who they say they are), you are telling yourself that you don't matter. You DO matter. Your health matters. Your mental health matters.
      Please focus on yourself...this person is not worth your time.

Comment

Thank you all the advice. I appreciate it very much. I wish I came to this forum sooner.

Comment

Working...
        X