• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SURE. one or two. my dream would be to have twin boys. <3
    our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Yes, definitely. I don't know how many I want, but at least two And I want them all to have his accent haha

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
      Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Yes, later on down the road
        You never forget your first love...

Comment

Sure do!
          My heart belongs to a pilot!
          ~*~
          ~*~
          [/center]

Comment

I love children. I'm going to college to become either a NICU or Labor and Delivery Nurse. I was very surprised how much my boyfriend wants kids too and I love talking about it with him =). We both want to be young parents and want two or three about 2 years apart from each other in my mid 20's (I'm 18 now, hes 21). We've even picked out names already that we both love =) If we have a girl her name will be Amberlyn Page, and for a boy we picked out Aiden Christopher. We love them because each has a part of us in their name. The girl has my middle name and the boy has my boyfriends first name as his middle name (Its a tradition in my family for the first born males middle name to be the fathers name). We both can't wait to start a family together =) I know he'll be the best dad and I'm so blessed I'll get to share this special part of my life with him =)

Comment

Eventually, yes. :P We've both agreed on having 2, if we do. I've always been more of a 1 or 2 sort of girl; he's always felt like 2 is a good number. Can't say we've worked out the details of it, though, haha.
              { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
              Met online: February 2009
              Feelings confessed: December 2010
              Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
              Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
              First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
              Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
              Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
              Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
              to be continued...

Comment

Yes please! My SO and I have talked about it and we want to have children in about 4-5 years time I am in my second year at uni studying to be a early childhood teacher and I LOVE children And I have seen Nick with his younger cousins and it melts my heart how good he is with them

Comment

Eventually, yes I wouldn't mind a baby boy, though he has his heart set on a baby girl, so it's gonna be a tough call xD

Comment

Yes. Three.
                    We've already picked out two names one for a boy and one for a girl

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

I asked my SO's blood type so I could figure out what the possible blood types for our potential children would be. He flipped out. No kids anytime soon

By the way, it'd either be B or O. Science!

Comment

We're both older (than most here -- we're not that old.) and we each already have kids. By the time we can close the distance we'll be even older. I'd love to have a kid with him, but it's not something that could happen. I'm ok with it, but still feel a bit wistful and think, "well, it would have been nice..."

Comment

Eventually, but I'm not even at the stage of thinking about kids yet.

Comment

We want a boy and a girl. Already have names for them. It's hard because he really wants a family asap, and with him visiting next year he will be holding back the want to start one right then.. although I'm tempted to just tell him to do it. It would be a lot better for me, pregnany cost wise, to be here to have it. But.. he would miss out on everything. And that's just a big no for both of us. But, if by some means the condoms break, then its meant to be. We both decided not long after we got together I'd stop taking the pill. It's not a reckless decision, it's been thought out. And we'll probably talk about it again when he gets here.

Comment

No. Don't want kids at all. I've told this to him and he understands and agrees. We both seem pretty firm on the notion that kids are not for us. Maybe further on down the road we'll change our minds. Much further. Much, much, much, much further.

Comment

No. He's absolutely wonderful with children and has one or two in his circle of friends and family. I am awful with children and have none in my circle of friends and family. And I'm happy with that. Little people terrify me.

We've discussed this topic before, as kids can be a real deal-breaker. I've told him at the moment I don't want kids ever, but who knows how I'll feel in ten years time. He says he's happy without kids if we decide not to have them, but would be equally happy if we decided to collaborate on a miniature.

Honestly, though, I wouldn't want to inflict my totally crazy genes or attempts at motherhood on any poor whelp that I might give birth to. No one deserves that.

Comment

Working...
                                X