No announcement yet.

Your "dating" website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yahoo! Answers. I only go on there when I'm bored. I answered her question, she emailed to say thanks...

Comment

DrawingNow, it's like a kidde deviant art xD Had my friend told me not to make an account I don't think we would have ever met.
      Me: I hope that pizza gets here soon. My stomach is growling.
      Growling at you.
      Grrr.

Muffin: *pokes stomach* ^=^

Me: *stomach growls*
      I don't think it likes you very much.

Muffin: *pokes stomach* Hehe

Me: You're provoking it as it growls more. I think it'll like you more if you give it pizza.

Comment

www.plentyoffish.com An online dating site that I'd literally been on and off for YEARS! Honestly not sure how. He messaged me dispite the distance which is weird from the get go as only local users usually come up when you're on. He said I was listed as a person to have "viewed his profile" I don't know how THAT happened, because I sure wasn't looking for love 2,000 miles away! Crazy how things happen isn't it!!!

Comment

stickam.com

can't believe i found the most amazing person in the entire world on a video chatroom website!
          <3
          sigpic

Comment

On Evony.. then facebook and we now both play on Runescape together..

Comment

Facebook
              [CENTER]"To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive."

Comment

It was actually a website for people with social anxiety.

Comment

We have known each other for most of our lives but it was on facebook that we really started to get to know each other.

Comment

OKcupid

Comment

Club3G.com it's a forum for people who love their mitsubishi eclipse's ... yup, we both have one

Comment

We met on Twitter.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Wow! It's so interesting to read all the random places you can meet the love of your life... so cute<3.

I met my boyfriend at a bar, we talked a little bit. He approached me when I was sitting alone (I think I was annoyed with my friends) and he later told me he had never just approached a girl like that. But anyways, the online part is coming up!

He added me on Facebook, and we just got to Facebook chatting EVERY day/night. That's when my feelings started to really develop. Before that, he was just some guy creepin' on me at the bar haha! We became "insomnia buddies" and would stay up til 3-4am every night talking. It's not TOTALLY online, but without Facebook, we probably would never have gotten to the next level.
                          [CENTER]"True love doesn't mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes."

Comment

Youtube

Comment

Tales Runner, an Online Game xD

Comment

By chance on a message board called Nude Africa. Neither of us posted on the "nude" side. We were both posting on the Anything Goes Side...which is basically a bunch of threads. I had noticed his posting and became interested in some of the things he had to say and I emailed him. He responded!!! I was extremely excited and still am! I wasn't looking to connect with anyone (nor was he), but I'm glad I found him and had the courage to say something....I had to!
                                Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Working...
                                X