Clear All

Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by DropkickDisco View Post
      facebook! haha
      Originally posted by lilybear View Post
      Facebook
      Hehe! Facebook too!
      "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
      "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
      "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by michy View Post
        I imagine there's quite a few of us who met our SO on some random website, while minding our own business/not looking for love at all- be it a gaming site, social network, a forum, etc.

We met on a hillwalking forum called walk highlands, where people discuss mountain routes and gear and climbing experiences etc. I'd been on for a while and he was a new member I greeted on the Hello thread, and I randomly private messaged him a question about mountain guides which I could very easily have Googled (and I am the Google Queen, LOL). Why did I randomly decide to PM him instead..? Can't say, it must've been fate!

So I was wondering.... what sort of websites did you and your SO use in a way which their creators likely never intended? What became your 'dating' website?
        i am a very firm believer in fate and that everything happens for a reason :]

Comment

Originally posted by MadMolly View Post
          Not a site but a wrong phone number text haha! BUT, the text was originally going to someone he met on a NZ dating site. So... kinda that site. rofl
          that is too funny.

Comment

the site was bolt.com
            then when i went to check it was shut down but i think they brought it back up..

Comment

On Omegle. I'm just floored thinking about it now. I was bored and willing to talk to strangers to pass the time. I happen to be assigned to him, we exchanged e-mails after a long conversation and continued to chat on MSN every single day for hours on end. When we weren't online, we would text each other. After two months, we just had to meet up and he took a plane from Southern California to Toronto. I remember the moment when he knocked on my door..

Best thing that's ever happened to me, no question.

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

On a penpal site called penpalsnow.com, he replied to my ad. He is usually too embarrassed to tell anyone about it though. I wasn't sure whether to answer him or not because he was 7 years older than me but I'm glad that I did.

Comment

MapleStory, an online game :3 Read story here

First Met Online: May 08
                  Became a Couple: 4.11.09
                  First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
                  Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
                  Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

facebook! :]
                    a friend of mine from high school posted something that practically begged me to make fun of it, so i did. the now-SO also commented, poking fun at my friend [they go to school together.] his comment was hilarious so i said "[friend,] i love this skyler kid!" he messaged me and we started talking till he had to go back to work, and started texting soon after. the first time he called me, i fell head over heels with his voice. :] and since he's a texas boy, he has the CUTEST accent when he says "why," which kept me smiling for the entire conversation. our 4 month anniversary is the day after i fly to see him!

anyhoodles, i'm pretty thankful that i stayed friends with the guy from high school. we'll have to invite him to the wedding. :]

Comment

We met on the P90X Fan Page on Facebook; we are both Fitness Junkies and love P90X and Beachbody. We got talking about my Bowflex Selecttech dumbbells that got stuck one day, I posted it on my FB status update and he replied saying he sometimes has the same problem. We hit it off from there... it just clicked! I wasn't looking for anything, but we started messaging, then texting ans skyping and the rest is history ;-)

Comment

Tumblr

Comment

We met on Gaiaonline, in towns, it was completely random, I was bored just running around trying to be silly and screaming weird things We got to talking and friended, later he pm'd me and we started hanging out regularly in towns. A while after that we progressed to msn and never looked back

Comment

jdate, a jewish dating site

Comment

neopets. lol a kids game site. I would never thought that i would meet my love online but of all places there. But im so happy i randomly messaged him out of boredom, was the best thing thats ever happened to me
                              I love you Nathan <3
                              sigpic
                              5/25/09 <3

Comment

i met him on yahoo messenger while my friends chatted him <= they met him on msn through the one's family friend/cousin? idk XD <= she met him through a canadian girl <= miss canadian girl met my aussie playing "puzzle pirates" XD

long story? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X