No announcement yet.

Would you do it again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's hard to say. At the beginning its all new and wonderful and really, it's like any other relationship. You've got to have the comittment from both sides. That's hard to do with 7 hours between you. It's absolutely the hardest thing I've ever had to do especially not being able to see him when I want. Would I do it again, I sure hope I don't have to.

Comment

I couldn't do this again. I can only do it now because he is so supportive and attentive to any concerns I have which makes it bearable.

Comment

That's hard to answer. I'm in a LDR because I fell in love with someone who lived in another state. I wouldn't go looking for that again, but I can't say that I would run away from someone I love because of distance. Good thing Will and I are going to be together forever and I won't have to worry about that

Comment

Quite a varied response to say the least!

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
          Yes, if I had to start over, I wouldn't mind if it was an LDR. I'd almost find that preferable! Though, if I had to do it again, I'd try and avoid internationalness.

I'd probably agree. I feel like the reason our relationship is so strong is because we've been LDR for so long and we've just talked and talked and talked.

Plus doesn't every guy want a girlfriend he can essentially "switch off"?

Pretty sure I've made that joke with Tanja and it didn't go down too well...

I love you gorgeous
          In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
          Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
          Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
          My dog Sam ♥

Comment

With HIM yes......anyone else..............no way!
            Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Working...
            X