Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cry for help! I found loads of sex videos on my bf's pc including mine!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for checking in and letting us know you're doing well- please continue to keep us posted, I think plenty of people are thinking about you and wishing you strength.
    I do hope you're elsewhere in Hong Kong, and not still at his place... looking over your past posts and things he's said and done- you really, really can not trust someone like that- he has manipulated not only you but lots of other women as well, and he has proven that he can "explain away" issues and talk himself out of corners... I hope you don't let him get you again. All you can really do is take a lesson learned from this, pick up and move on. You WILL find what you deserve... and he is not it! Be strong... *HUGS!*
    We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

Yeah I'm also worried about you... I was really shocked to read what he's done not only to you but to those other women as well. I hope and pray, really really hope you didn't stay with him...

I hope you're ok and you'll have a safe journey back home ♥

Comment

I'm glad to hear you're OK, but I find it a little suspicious that you were so vague in your post. Tell me you aren't still with him. You left, right???
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
          I'm glad to hear you're OK, but I find it a little suspicious that you were so vague in your post. Tell me you aren't still with him. You left, right???
          You took the words right out of my mind! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell you aren't with still with him!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xMesmerize124 View Post
            You took the words right out of my mind! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell you aren't with still with him!!!!
            Ditto.
            NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Hi everyone, sorry I wasn't clear in my last post, no worries I'm by myself now!!! And I try not to come back here as I don't really want to think too much about it ALL THE TIME. I have a lot to focus on and I have some work to do here in Hong Kong as well.

I'm so sorry if I made anyone worry, I was thinking earlier today what I posted before and couldn't really recall any so I come back to check. I'll take care of myself and if I don't come back for a while that is because I have limited access to internet now. Thanks again!!

Comment

Glad to hear that you're out of there. Take care of yourself- and we're here if you need to talk!
                We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

Take care, underthewater. Let us know when you make it back home!

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

So glad to here that, I hope you're coping with all this. We're all here for you
                    In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                    Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                    Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                    My dog Sam ♥

Comment

We are all hear to listen.....you know that! Message me again if you need to.
                      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Take care of yourself girl!! *hugs*
                        And Im so sorry to hear what happend

Comment

Glad to hear that you're alright and not with him anymore! Take care and get back safely.

Comment

Working...
                          X