Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you see your relationship in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CountryGirl View Post
    12 months time: Hopefully in Scotland with my SO for my gap year before university. (:
    3 years time: Hopefully in Scotland again finishing my degree.
    5 years: Maybe moving in together or making more ''life'' plans
    oooo where in scotland is your SO??

Comment

So, where do you see yourselves in 12 months time?
      Still in college, my third year, still in Michigan, and still in my LDR. As much as I'd love to just move to Virginia ASAP, I can't I love my school, and I'd really like to graduate here. I love Nolan... but we both want to finish school before we do anything to life-changing.

Where do you see yourselves in 3 years time?
      Graduating from college I'm not sure about Nolan, but I should be graduating in 2013. And, I'm not sure when, but I'd like to move out there to be with him. It just depends on what's going on, and if I can find a job out there... but I definitely want to try to be with him after graduating.

And finally, where do you see yourselves in 5 years time?
      Hopefully I'll be with Nolan 5 years from now. I really want to be. Maybe not married, but definitely together, and not 611 miles apart.

We pretty much just want to finish college before moving in/getting married/starting a life 'together'. We haven't really talked about it much, but I do know that I want to be with him
      [CENTER]"To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive."

Comment

Still waiting to see each other for the second time, probably...

Maybe together, or maybe waiting still.

Finally together, finally somewhere permanently after 8 years. Perhaps married, and we'd like to be married by then...

Comment

Have met and visited Alex at least three times, saving up for my own apartment, having my first book published, almost having my second book of a most likely series almost finished.

Having my own place, owning maybe a dog or a cat, being successful with writing, still visiting Alex frequently, but whatever he chooses to go through with for school depends and may change things.

Not too sure on the details yet, we still got a lotta stuff to figure out, but hopefully by then the distance will be closed between us :]

Comment

12 months= Living together and getting our finances in order
            3 years = hopefully engaged if not married
            5 years = Married and enjoying life, careers in full swing and maybe living back in Pa

Comment

12 months: We're still going to be in a LDR because of school and his work
              3 Years: I will hopefully be graduating school and will be closing the distance!
              5 Years: together and happy

Comment

I see myself living in New York, married, and finishing up my education over there in New York(by the way New York is where my bf lives and i hope to be moving over there with him in the summer *fingers crossed*)

I see myself hopefully done with school and looking for a long term job that i will hopefully enjoy :]

Okay finally i see myself pregnant or trying to get pregnant with my first child

Comment

Who is to say what the future will bring but keeping positive about our relationship I'd like to be living together at that point. Whether that be in Scotland or in the States, it matters not much to me. I love it in Scotland just as much as my own home. Well, we shall see if I (true Miami/Tropical/Sunshine girl) survives their winter in a couple months.

If living together works out I'd like to be engaged or married by that time. Building/built our home and I'd also like to be set in my writing career by then.

If the two above become a reality then in five years I'd like to be thinking about starting a family if we haven't started one already.

Again this is all what ifs, yea sure, they are what ifs I would like to see happen at the moment but who knows what the future may bring. I do not wish to jinx anything. Man, I sound rather emo today.

Comment

12 Months...
                    Probably in mostly the same situation as now, just even closer, with more visits under our belts, realizing we really are perfect for each other. I think we'll have discussed more about living together and all the logistics involved, we've talked about it a little but we're very, very cautious!

3 Years
                    I think we'll have either just closed, or are about to close, the distance. I'm not sure which country yet, although I'm much more adaptable to change and love an adventure, so I'll most likely move, but we'll see. If it's me, it's going to break my heart to leave my daughter though, really bad.

5 Years
                    Living our happy, simple life together. Working, playing, enjoying each others company. Lots of trips back and forth to both places to see family. I'm never going to take for granted the beautiful simplicity of being able to hold his hand, or crawl into bed with him, whenever I want!
                    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Probably still at home with my SO 234 miles away but hopefully with a big chunk of my debts paid off and plans to start closing the distance. Also a family holiday with my SO and his family in Mexico yay

Hopefully living with my SO in Cornwall finally in our own place (not living at his mums) maybe engaged??? with a new career (scary thought after being in the bingo industry 6 1/2 years)

Married hopefully with a child(ren) or at least on one the way, all debts paid off and enjoying having my SO in my life allday everyday

Comment

It amuses me how almost everyone has the same basic outline for the future. Love it!

In 12 months...
                        He'll be home and I may be starting college at that point. I have no idea if he'll follow me or not. We haven't gotten around to discussing that yet. Luckily the college I want isn't too far away Maybe something could happen there.

In 3 years...
                        Married. Possibly not even in our own home if we're always in some other country doing missionary work (we're both into missionary work). I'll be finishing up school and he'll probably be looking for a more stable job, as will I.

In 5 years...
                        Babies ^_^! Lots and lots of babies!

Comment

Where do you see yourself in 12 months time?
                          Finally done with my Masters living in Las Vegas with -- and engaged to -- Cheryl.

In three years?
                          Married and settled down somewhere with a good paying job. Possibly starting a family?

In five years?
                          Same as above, but hopefully with at least one child by this point.

Comment

Andy & Tanja, you two always start such good threads!

Where do you see yourselves in 12 months time?

Idan will still be in film school, and I'll finally be attending a four year college/university but we would still be living in different states. I hope to still be working for Disney and working towards my B.A. (whether it will be in a Liberal Arts subject or in Costume Design, I don't know). I'd also like to think I set up an efficient way to start saving for the future.

We would both have our degrees by then (hopefully) and making plans to, or already, living together. Where, I don't know, as it mainly depends on his line of work (it could take him to L.A or he could stay in FL). I hope that it's in New York, so we could be near friends and family but if it's not, then it's not.

Married, most likely. We would be living together for sure. If not married, then definitely engaged or talking more about marriage. We'd have to be more financially settled though. I know he would like us to be married straight out of school, but I definitely want to be living with my husband- not the other way around haha.

Of course, life allows detours so these are things I'd like to happen but if they don't, c'est la vie. As long as I'm with him, that'd be enough.

Comment

Hopefully he is at least moved out and in Washington Maybe living together maybe not.

Maybe engaged

Married maybe and maybe a kid or two

First Met Online: May 08
                              Became a Couple: 4.11.09
                              First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
                              Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
                              Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

12 months from now- wow, we'll be 8 months into our marriage, and it should (fingers crossed!!) be about time for his spousal visa to be in order... so we should be making the final arrangements to close this distance and get him moved over here from Scotland!

If I've not driven him nuts by that point then we'll be on top of Mt Kilimanjaro, right after getting lost in the Andes. Then we'll each find an uninhabited tropical island and claim it as our own. Then I'm gonna plot to invade his and take it over. And we'll go to work and go grocery shopping and watch TV and be a happy boring couple

After our plots for world domination have come to fruition, this is about the time when we'll start thinking about moving back to Scotland permanently. I can't wait... I've always wanted to live there, but living there with him will be perfect!!!
                                We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

Working...
                                X