Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you see your relationship in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, where do you see yourselves in 12 months time? Getting excited about our 2nd or 3rd visit of the year,deciding which coaster park we are going to visit, working from home as I do now, caring for my then 7 year old daughter, and spending a good two or three hours a day talking to my best friend and soul mate via technology.

Where do you see yourselves in 3 years time?Emma will be 9 and we will be busy sorting out the work visa with his company's Boston office. Luckily its only an hour away from where I live\work. Stressing out over how to get his motorcycle here (he's already priced shipping!) and thrilled NOT to be getting married but living happily in sin! (people I will be almost 49 by then!)

And finally, where do you see yourselves in 5 years time? Dealing with a drama filled 11 year old, planning a vacation to England to visit my SO's family, happily still living in sin, and possibly holding my first grandchild (son would be 26) and teasing the SO for being 45 because he hates getting older where I don't mind. Waking up every morning with a giant smile because I know how lucky I am to have found him AND to be waking up next to him.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
    And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

So, where do you see yourselves in 12 months time?
      In 12 months I see us engaged. There's still lots of debate if I'm going finish nursing school in Springfield or if I'm going move to IL and finish nursing school there, if I move I would be moved within the year.

Where do you see yourselves in 3 years time?
      In 3 years I will be graduating from nursing school. I see us married, living in IL, and working on expanding the community center (something he is working on now and something we want to partner on together).

And finally, where do you see yourselves in 5 years time?
      In 5 years, I see us happily married with one kid and thinking about trying for number two (we want four). Hopefully our dream home will be built. I would like to be working on my masters in nursing. And hopefully the community center will be flourishing.

Comment

Living with Will in Texas *cross fingers*

About to graduate with my masters degree and engaged to Will

Working at a fabulous accounting firm and coming home to my amazing husband every night...maybe thinking about having some little ones too

Comment

I'm still going to be here. In Germany. Far away from my SO.

Well, I hope that we will have closed the distance by then. If everything goes smoothly. Which it surely won't, but yeah...

Living together. Spending our lives together. Maybe already engaged?

Comment

12 months time: Living together in the U.S. He'll be starting his master's degree while I'll be a junior undergraduate.

3 years time: Engaged. I'll graduate from college while he finishes his master's.

5 years time: Married for a while now and starting a family. I'll be teaching English while he works on his PhD.

Comment

Gonna give my version of this

In 12 months: Most likely in England with Sam by the looks of it I seriously can't wait to close the distance and if I can do that next summer and it all works out if I move to England for a year or so, I most likely will and I've thought about it and I wouldn't mind, at all. I'd miss my family a lot for sure, but I want to live with Sam soooo much and I'd get to be with him so it'd be all good. Still got a lot of talking to do but.. at the moment it kinda looks like he's not moving to Finland unless I move to England first.

In 3 years: Hopefully living in Finland with Sam now. Most likely engaged, probably even married Hopefully I'll have a job that I like and Sam's learning/learnt Finnish and doing well and is happy here with me

In 5 years: There might be conversations about starting a family at this point Guess it'd be good if the both of us were working before that but we'll see

Comment

hopefully we'll be living together and married kids down the roadddd
                My <3 is in Connecticut

Comment

Moving back to Australia. I'll have published my first book and finished writing the second, Obi will (hopefully!) have enough experience that he'll get a job in his field back home. I secretly hope we'll be engaged if not married by then, but if not... well, the children will have my last name, and that's good compensation

I hope to have finished bearing our first two children and be working on getting their paperwork so we can move home to Canada where we will buy our first home together. I'll be writing full time, maybe with a part time job just to get me out of the house/ away from the children. Obi will be... I can't guess... but happy! I will find a way to keep him happy. I'll apply for residency as soon as we're back in Canada.

I'll be working on getting Canadian citizenship and if we're not married by then, I'll ask him. At this stage we'll just be working, saving for holidays, enjoying watching our children grow and I might be at the stage where I'll try to convince him to let me have another couple of babies.

I love hearing everyone's plans!
                  Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

At least visited Melissa 3 times, like she said. I can see myself very stressed a year from now because that will be my senior year and all be all hyped up about getting a scholarship and such for school. Plus worrying about Melissa.

College. I'll probably be living with my parents for the first 2 years. Then I'll end up getting a dorm or whatever, I really don't know how it will all play out.

I really hope the distance is finally closed within this time. I can see us being a really good couple by this time, and hopefully looking towards the future...

Comment

Working...
                    X