In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
      Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
      Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
      My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Originally posted by Taija View Post
        Until a couple of years I go I thought Superbowl had something to do with bowling.. so yeah. :P

But I loved the ad!
        That's hilarious! But I thought the same thing about Superbowl

Comment

...Bowling, really!?
          Told you there was something cool about watching the SuperBowl, Jackie!

It's football! Though I'm a full supporting for 'futbal', I love American football along with many other sports. It's hard to understand if you are just starting to learn it for it is a complex sport. Haha. It is fun to watch though.

As for the ad, it is still adorable. I think I might make a parody for LFAD for it. :P

Comment

American Football : Big strong men just ramming into each other at full speed holding a weird-shaped ball... Something I can never understand!

As for the ad - it was SO close that LFAD would've been seen! Awwwwwwwww!

Comment

hahah, I saw that ad during the super bowl. I had actually seen it months ago. It's one of a few that Google did in a campaign called Google Stories (or something like that). Haha, if he did search "long distance relationship advice" he'd have to skip all the way to the last result on page 3 to find us :/
              Read my LDR story!
              Facebook
              Instagram

Comment

Wow, all the way on page three? That really does not do LFAD any justice! It should be the first result on page one :P.
                Last edited by PurpleDreamer; February 9, 2010, 07:25 PM. Reason: Typo :P

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleDreamer View Post
                  Wow, all the way on page three? That really does not to LFAD any justice! It should be the first result on page one :P.
                  haha, tell me about it!

maybe one day...
                  Read my LDR story!
                  Facebook
                  Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                    Also, I didn't know Google will translate right from the search box. That is cool.
                    Google translates/converts pretty much anything! It's so much easier to just type in "16 mm to in" or "40 USD to GBP" than try to find some other website for converting/exchanging. :P

Why aren't we found until page three?? Isn't there a way to move our site to page one?

Comment

We use to be in the top results, really!
                      It must of been before this page change. That's how I found the site!

Comment

I can't even remember how I found the site, to be honest. It must have been through a Google search, but I never would have gone past page 1 to find a result.

Comment

I remember looking for the site before the change, and it wasn't easily found. I'm very confused by Google's reasoning behind which sites come up first in a search.

I learned about the site when Michelle replied to one of my tweets about my LDR on twitter. I'm very happy she found me!

Comment

Hahaha... so I just saw this video on Youtube and had to share:

Kind of a funny twist, but not quite as romantic as the original!

Comment

we're not in the first page of results for "long distance relationships" or "long distance relationship advice." We never have been (I keep track of it all the time)

but we are on the first page for some searches, like "long distance relationship quotes" and whatnot.

It would be cool to be on the first page for "long distance relationships"

Looking at the first page, for long distance relationships, I don't see anything really good, and I dont' know how google picks the top spots either.
                              Last edited by Michelle; February 9, 2010, 10:20 PM.
                              Read my LDR story!
                              Facebook
                              Instagram

Comment

From what I understand, to be first in a google search whomever makes your website has to do some coding in the page builder with key words. Something like that, or at least thats what the web designer that made my business webbie said

Comment

Working...
                                X