Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the nicest thing your SO's ever said to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You deserve to be treated like the beautiful queen you are"

Comment

'Every day without you hurts.'

His latest.

I love him so much... <3

Comment

"If you could be my girlfriend, I would be the luckiest and happiest guy ever"
        <3 Never had a guy like me so much just for who I am.
        ..."but reality is not so wonderful"

Just incase anyone can read Chinese, original(as I feel like I'm a bad translator): 如果你可以做我的女朋友, 我觉得我会是最幸福的, 也是最开心的。 但是现实不太好。。。

We're not officially together, but he texted this to me during the two weeks I was travelling China(thus, away from Beijing but not out of the country yet.)

Comment

Loving this thread! you can just feel the love as you read it <3

I have sooooo many as he is such a beautifully romantic man who has left me speechless so many times i've lost count.

I put "Do you remember when...finish this sentance" as my status on Facebook, he wrote..
          "We stopped the world and melted" our song is "I'll melt with you" by Modern English

"Tha gaol agam ort" which is Scots Gaelic,meaning "My love is with you"

"I will retire now with the thought of u and only u", just as he was going to sleep.

"u are worth more than u give yourself credit for, u are worth more than any paycheck i've earned"

"if i had to endure a 10 000miles of hell to fall into your arms i would count it a bargin well worth the suffering"

"breathe on my face just once and i would face hell without hesitation"

"i would bring all hell down upon me for just one moment locked in your arms"

"i will dream of u"

And i've been having a really crappy time lately he said he had a song for me, it was Colin James-If you lean on me, heres the chorus.

I'll always be there for you
          pick you up when you fall
          You never needed anyone
          you couldn't swallow your pride
          now your back's to the wall

If you lean on me I will lean on you
          put your hand in mine we can make it through
          I'll be your backbone girl
          shelter from the storm
          When it's cold outside I can keep you warm.

I'm so very lucky to have him in my life. Love him more than i thought possible XxX
          As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Last night we were talking in te shower about the changes my body will go through during pregnancy and I pointed out to him that I wont always look like I do now. I'll get saggy and strechmarky and he said "I know, but you'll always be beautiful to me because as your body changes my perception of what is gorgous will change along with you." awww
            Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I love the texts my boyfriend sends me when he's out partying. They always go along the lines of "Having a good time, the only thing that's missing to make this party perfect is you." or "Enjoying myself. Telling everyone how lucky I am to have you and what an awesome girlfriend you are!" with the spelling getting worse every hour lol...)

And it makes me so incredibly happy and feel all warm inside when he talks about how he can't wait for us to have children and be a family, and what we're going to do with/teach our children.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Think I got a new one. Maybe it's more our situation.
                My SO was forced to cancel his trip to see me in February and in the beginning of the e-mail he wrote:

- 色々大変だけど、愛は止めないで。愛してるからね。
                = A lot of things are hard right now, don't stop love, because I love you.

Comment

It was when we were talking about his family, and he mentioned how excited they were to have me move in with them (he still lives with his mom, which is pretty normal there). I was surprised and said, "really?" And he replied, "Well yeah babe, you're family." As if I should should have known that all along.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

"I feel that im gonna marry you, Justine you mean the world to me and no one can ever take that away from me." there's a whole blog post I did about stuff he says nut this was recent.

Comment

He tried to call me during our family Christmas party(tried twice and couldn't reach me, because, well, I was of course at the party). Saw him online after the first time and then told him not to try again till tomorrow, but he ended up trying again. Then sending me this email because I was at a low inside today seeing all the happy couples, hearing the holiday music, and thinking of him-and finally broke down and told him as much.

Part of the email was "If only every day I could hold you tight and never let you leave me..."恨不得每天抱着你不让你离开我…"

Comment

bump

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                        And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Not that it is sweet per se - but I've saved it in my text messages because it makes me smile...

Me: But soon it will be December & you will get the gift of seeing me.
                          Him: That's a gift I look forward to opening

A few months back, I had a very bad day and I asked him to say something to make me feel better and he said: You are a wonderful, sensitive, gorgeous, funny, fabulous, witty woman who is without a doubt the love of my life

Comment

Awww I know this thread is a little old but I am loving it.

My SO is a bit of a goofball so the things that I think are super sweet may seem a bit silly to others but I'll post some anyways...

here we were talking about how bad he wanted to have Dunkin' Donuts (apparently they don't have it there) and he said he was going to come here and stay in the hotel closest to Dunkin' Donuts and he was going to live off them the whole trip.

Me: Hehe.. Do i get to atleast see you for a few mintues between ur pigging out on donuts? Hehe
                            Him: hmmm ill have to think about that 1.. donuts or 5 mins with trent... hmm its a close 1 lol
                            Me: I know it is hard.. Im not near as tasty as donuts
                            Him: hmm i wudnt be sure about that
                            Me: Mmm idk you haven't had dunkin donuts.. Pretty tasty.
                            Him: well i do have a sweet tooth but im sure ur sweeter

I know it's corny and all that but it just makes me smile.
                            This one was a bit more recent. I was kind of picking on him.

him: i love you too
                            me: Do you love me when I'm not around?
                            him: is that a real question?
                            me: What about when I'm annoying? (Probably like now.)
                            me: Or... when you're mad at me?

him: no i change my mind wen uve gone
                            me: That's what I thought.
                            him: babe
                            him: not matter wat goes on or wat mood im in
                            him: i love you ok
                            him: and always will love you

They aren't totally romantic but they are perfect to me. I love them.

Comment

Awww I know this thread is a little old but I am loving it.

My SO is a bit of a goofball so the things that I think are super sweet may seem a bit silly to others but I'll post some anyways...

here we were talking about how bad he wanted to have Dunkin' Donuts (apparently they don't have it there) and he said he was going to come here and stay in the hotel closest to Dunkin' Donuts and he was going to live off them the whole trip.

Me: Hehe.. Do i get to atleast see you for a few mintues between ur pigging out on donuts? Hehe
                              Him: hmmm ill have to think about that 1.. donuts or 5 mins with trent... hmm its a close 1 lol
                              Me: I know it is hard.. Im not near as tasty as donuts
                              Him: hmm i wudnt be sure about that
                              Me: Mmm idk you haven't had dunkin donuts.. Pretty tasty.
                              Him: well i do have a sweet tooth but im sure ur sweeter

I know it's corny and all that but it just makes me smile.
                              This one was a bit more recent. I was kind of picking on him.

him: i love you too
                              me: Do you love me when I'm not around?
                              him: is that a real question?
                              me: What about when I'm annoying? (Probably like now.)
                              me: Or... when you're mad at me?

him: no i change my mind wen uve gone
                              me: That's what I thought.
                              him: babe
                              him: not matter wat goes on or wat mood im in
                              him: i love you ok
                              him: and always will love you

They aren't totally romantic but they are perfect to me. I love them.

Comment

My SO is not so good with words and the way he said the things is not romantic at all, but inside I know that he care about me.
                                And my favorite sentences from him :
                                You are not lonely. Some 10,000 kilometers West of you there is somebody who is thinking of you, who is with you, my proper angel!

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

My SO is not so good with words and the way he said the things is not romantic at all, but inside I know that he care about me.
                                And my favorite sentences from him :
                                You are not lonely. Some 10,000 kilometers West of you there is somebody who is thinking of you, who is with you, my proper angel!

Comment

Working...
                                X