How often do you get to see your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by positivelycynical View Post
    1.) Where are you and your SO located, how many miles (if known): I live in Iowa and he lives in Wyoming. We are 670 miles away from one other. It is a 10 hour drive by car or 1.5 hour plane ride (with a 2 hour drive to the airport)
    2.) How often do you get to see your SO? We saw each other every 2-3 weeks up until the last visit... now we are waiting 5 weeks to see one another with 11 days to go, so I would say it averages to about once a month.
    Your about the same distance I am from my SO, I wish I could afford plane tickets and such every month, school fees is the destroyer of my romance!

Comment

1.) Where are you and your SO located, how many miles (if known)? he's in Ottawa Canada, and i'm in Manchester, England around 3000 miles away - maybe a little more.

2.) How often do you get to see your SO? we have been together a year online, but we met in person after 12 months of being together - i'm seeing him again in 3.5 months in february and then hes moving here for good around july so that will be another 5 months

Comment

Where are you and your SO located, how many miles (if known)?
        I live in California, and my bf lives in New York (3007.65 miles apart)

How often do you get to see your SO?
        I will get to see him every time i am on my school breaks, which is about every 3 months until we close the distance in the Summer of '11

Comment

1.) Where are you and your SO located, how many miles (if known)

I'm in a little town in Washington called Poulsbo and he's in a town near Chicago called Palatine so... 1,724 miles

2.) How often do you get to see your SO?

We have yet to meet in person :x It was gonna be in December but now not until Late May of next year...

First Met Online: May 08
          Became a Couple: 4.11.09
          First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
          Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
          Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

1.) Where are you and your SO located, how many miles (if known): I live in Iowa and he lives in Wyoming. We are 670 miles away from one other. It is a 10 hour drive by car or 1.5 hour plane ride (with a 2 hour drive to the airport)
            2.) How often do you get to see your SO? We saw each other every 2-3 weeks up until the last visit... now we are waiting 5 weeks to see one another with 11 days to go, so I would say it averages to about once a month.
            This makes me feel better. I was like when I say twice a month people are gonna start shooting at me. hehehe.

1.) it's 458 miles from Gastonia NC to Pittsburgh PA.
            2.) Twice a month. anywhere between 2-3 weeks... was going to try and do five but I don't want to!

Comment

1.) Where are you and your SO located, how many miles (if known) He lives in Northern California, I live in Southern California. I think the distance is 300-something miles.

2.) How often do you get to see your SO? Every few months.

Comment

we are 7000 miles apart. CA-Lebanon

we saw each other once, after 11 months of him leaving. a visit is coming up soon, and it will be 5 months after he left last time.
                i'm hoping we can at least visit twice a year, if not every 4 months. but it is so expensive!
                Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

your stats are identical to ours. down to seeing eachother in 11 days haha

Comment

we are both in california. im in northern cali him in southern cali. 600 and something miles. we see eachother once a month at least. during september and october we saw eachother every other weekend (AMAZING) we felt close distance again haha. now that my debt is paid off we are going to try o see eachother every 3 weeks...* fingers crossed

Comment

1.) Where are you and your SO located, how many miles (if known):
                      I'm in Denmark, he's in South Japan. So around 5,300 miles.

Normally there's about 6-7 weeks between our visits, but this time it has been almost 4 months, because of his schedule.

Comment

1.) Where are you and your SO located, how many miles (if known) I live in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and he lives in Orlando, Florida. 623 miles, I believe.

2.) How often do you get to see your SO? Haven't met yet, unfortunately. After we meet (which I'm hoping is within the next 3 months) I imagine it's that then whenever I have the money to move, if even that one visit. Thank you, Disney.
                        Last edited by LadyMarchHare; October 31, 2010, 05:49 PM.

Comment

1) Where are you and your SO located, how many miles (if known):
                          I'm in Canterbury, UK and my SO is studying in Halifax, Canada.
                          When she's at uni its 2926.92 miles, but when she's at home we get an extra hour time difference, and its 3383.50 miles... Gah thats a depressing thought!

We try and see each other whenever we can. I last saw her for 3 weeks in August, and I'm going over there at Christmas for another 3 weeks, then we're going on holiday to Florida together in April, then she's coming over here for 3 months in May. Then in September/October I'm going to live with her in Canada for a year... WOOOOOO! :-D

Comment

I'm in Minnesota and my fiance is in Malaysia. We are 9,000+ miles apart. Where is your SO in Minnesota?
                            Last time, it was 7 months. This time, it will be 5 months. So ~6 months. Last time I stayed for 3 months, though, and this time we'll end the distance. 3 months to go!

Comment

Im in Reading, United Kingdom hes in Cornwall, united kingdom , its 234 miles between us.

I get to see my angel about every 2 months

Comment

My SO is in England, I'm in Northern Ireland, I think it's about 250 miles, but I can't walk on water yet ):

It depends really. We didn't meet for a year. Then we met in the August and again in October of 2007. Then we had to wait until August 2008 to meet again. It's varies very much, I couldn't say however many months, because it changes.
                                [CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X