No announcement yet.

FLIGHT BOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awwww yay!!! I'm so glad you're going. I wish I could go to Scotland to be with my SO sooo badly. I hope you have a marvelous time, I'm sure you will how very exciting. I know Christmas will be a spectacular time to share with your SO. I'm really considering booking a flight for spring break in April to spend with my Scot (: I found a pretty cheap flight, $709 right from where I live to where he does, pretty good. Anyways, back to you lol..hope it's the best Christmas yet! (:

Comment

keep on the lookout cause the prices change everyday sometimes and since your going in April they may go lower then that!

Comment

That's great news! I hope you have a wonderful time!
        First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by CountryGirl View Post
          Awwww yay!!! I'm so glad you're going. I wish I could go to Scotland to be with my SO sooo badly. I hope you have a marvelous time, I'm sure you will how very exciting. I know Christmas will be a spectacular time to share with your SO. I'm really considering booking a flight for spring break in April to spend with my Scot (: I found a pretty cheap flight, $709 right from where I live to where he does, pretty good. Anyways, back to you lol..hope it's the best Christmas yet! (:
          It might be worth it for you to try and find a way to get to a larger city with an international airport, like Caitlin's doing, in order to save some money on the flight. I know from personal experience that flying in and out of Roanoke is pretty steep. Maybe try looking to fly out of Charlotte or Washington.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Aw congrats hun!! glad you got the ticket sorted, im sure the visit will help you loads since youve been having a bad time lately. Your so lucky to spend the holidays together, hope you have a great time. Really happy for you

Comment

I'm so happy for you, Caitlin!!!!!!! I'll be spending Christmas with my SO too.

Comment

so happy for you! have you been to scotland before? i bet its beautiful!!! 2 of the best holidays with your love!! woohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by squiddie View Post
                  It might be worth it for you to try and find a way to get to a larger city with an international airport, like Caitlin's doing, in order to save some money on the flight. I know from personal experience that flying in and out of Roanoke is pretty steep. Maybe try looking to fly out of Charlotte or Washington.
                  most defiantly but i may not do it again since im taking a taxi to New York which is rather on the pricey side O_o but thank god he decided to lower the price on that! also when you finally do have the money get the ticket on that day!!!! because the longer you wait the more prices sky rocket the closer your date gets, had a feeling mine would do that if i didnt get the ticket yesturday and since its so close to christmas i didnt wanna take that chance, im actually holding off paying the rent until tomarrow by doing that but hey landlord can wait an extra day not gonna kill him lol

Originally posted by machstx View Post
                  so happy for you! have you been to scotland before? i bet its beautiful!!! 2 of the best holidays with your love!! woohoo!
                  nope never been, this is my first time going out of the country unless you wanna count Niagra Falls canada lol

Comment

OMG I loved Edinburgh its soooo beautiful, the castle, the people, the streets, the history, the countryside, the music. Its wonderful, you'll have a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by Čternity View Post
                      OMG I loved Edinburgh its soooo beautiful, the castle, the people, the streets, the history, the countryside, the music. Its wonderful, you'll have a great time.
                      she actually lives only 15-20 minutes away from there, all she has to do is take a train

Comment

I'm happy for you
                        Have an amazing time.

Comment

Finally!! haha
                          Have an amazing time ^__^

Comment

yayyyy thats is so exciting! i'm so so happy for youuu
                            <3
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks so much for the advice ya'll I'll definitely look into it. The only thing that sucks about flying out is I live three and a half hours from Washington D.C. and three hours from Charlotte, so really the difference in the plane tickets is what I'd pay in gas. I just wish I could fly into Edinburgh instead of Glasgow but it's far too much trouble for him to come get me :/ blahhh, it sucks. Hopefully prices do fall, I'd like that very much. Means I'd have more money when I go over there, in a sense [if US dollars were even slightly equivalent to pounds] arrrggghhh!!! oh well..I'll figure it out.

Comment

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! *jumps around with you* That's so exciting!!!
                                Me: I love you more than writing.
                                Derrick: I love you more than Pokemon.

https://fanfiction.net/u/464618
                                I've learned to live half a life

Comment

Working...
                                X