Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is your SO the most attractive person ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not in the eyes of other. But he's super attractive to me because he's mine
    "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Is he the most attractive man on the earth? No. There's many men that I find that are WAY more attractive than him but he's real and mine. :3 No other man can attract me like he does. I love him. Theres a big difference between being attracted to someone you love and being attracted to someone you lust after.

First Met Online: May 08
      Became a Couple: 4.11.09
      First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
      Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
      Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSolitary View Post
        Is he the most attractive man on the earth? No. There's many men that I find that are WAY more attractive than him but he's real and mine. :3 No other man can attract me like he does. I love him. Theres a big difference between being attracted to someone you love and being attracted to someone you lust after.
        Well put. But yes, I still get butterflies in my stomach when I see his face and to me he is the most gorgeous Brazilian guy there is because I love him and he's all mine!

I am truly the luckiest girl on the face of the planet. In a world of BILLIONS of people, and in a city of 6 MILLION people (Rio de Janeiro), I found the BEST Brazilian guy there is!
        In love with the sexiest Carioca in the world!

Comment

I have to say yes. He really is. I have always judged men if you will..seriously always...but once I started talking with Mark, I haven't even noticed anyone else. Seriously, its strange for me to not look at a man and judge if he was hot or not...idk if i can explain that the right way, but Mark is perfect for me

Comment

Originally posted by justbreathe View Post
            Reality is there ARE better looking people. But to me, he is it.
            ^Love this. My man is beautifully flawed. His imperfections make him more real and desirable to me than any male model or Hollywood star ever could be. As God made him, he is irresistible to me.
            My heart belongs to a pilot!
            ~*~
            ~*~
            [/center]

Comment

To me, my SO is the best looking man on this entire planet. But I still like to look at other pretty men, like male models or hollywood actors, but I only look. I could never see myself with them, because in my eyes my SO is the only one I fit to <3
              We are the perfect couple, people sometimes even ask us if we match our style on purpose hahaha. so yes, he is the most attractive man to me

Comment

My man is not the most attractive person in the world, but he IS pretty sexy if I do say so myself.

But I agree, when you add his personality and his sense of humour into the mix...drives me mad.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
                -- Anonymous

Comment

Lol so much love for the old spice guy XD

Comment

Haha, one of the guys I dated looked like Wario just tanner, taller, and not as fat :P Another one had a Johnny Depp look to him

I admit though that I can be rather shallow and with Mr Wario, when I first saw him on cam, I was like "maybe it's just the cam , please just be the cam:S" He was a little better looking in person. And personality has a lot to do with how I view people. Sure, Mr Wario looked like Wario, but he was a nice guy (for the most part) and that made him better looking in my eyes.

So, were they the best looking? Naw, but like people before have said, they were mine when they were and that made then all the better

Comment

Originally posted by Rach321 View Post
                      I wouldn't say he's the most attractive guy on the planet, objectively speaking. But when I look into his eyes, I can't imagine any eyes being more beautiful. When I look at his smile, it tugs straight at my heartstrings.
                      I love the way you wrote this. And I totally agree.

Also, there are billions of people on this earth so trying to find the world's most attractive would be impossible and totally subjective. But for me, for a million and one reasons, he is.

Comment

For me the look doesn't matter, people can be from the outside the most good looking ones ever,.. if they have an 'ugly' character, then i see them ugly from the outside too.
                        But i must admit, my SO is really good looking from the outside too and his sweet character makes him the best looking person on earth to me.

Comment

HELL YEAH!!! oh ehem.......in my opinion shes the most beautiful woman on the planet, yeah ok other people are good looking but shes smoking hot and beautiful whether she thinks so or not

Comment

Going by what society normally considers to be attractive, I guess he's not the most attractive man ever. He's averagely handsome. But then I've never felt much attraction to any of these hollywood actors or models. My SO is attractive to me. Very much. His is the face I love most to look at, and I adore it. He's beautiful.

Comment

lmao Wario XD

Comment

He's perfection. I could look at him for days and not get bored. *swoon*

Comment

Working...
                                X