Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you going to give to your SOs for Christmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We both didn't celebrate x-mast. But decide to send each other gift.
    I am designing a thermal mug a.ka magic mug (when u fill it up with hot water the pictures will show up) so it will be one of the kin. But have to wait until next week to sent it to him, it will be late but i think its ok.
    I found out he is a kind of sentimental guy who like memorable stuff hehe... and if its clothes/watch i'm just afraid going to give wrong size, or afraid he wont like it etc

Comment

Yaaay, got the second part of my bf's gift last night! Went to the dollar store and got one of those Christmasy tins and a bunch of those little chocolates which I'll put inside along with some home-baked goodies. Also got him some Cow Tails ( don't worry, it's just a caramel type candy haha) that I'm gonna toss in as our little joke.

I'm excited for when my best friend comes home since she and I will go Christmas shopping together and then I can get him a cute card I've been searching everywhere for a cute little ornament for him as well but all that I've found have been too cheesy or bulky so I sadly may have to forego that. Last year I wanted to get him the movie Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy as another one of our jokes but I wasn't able to find it anywhere except online and this year I'm going to search for it again and cross my fingers I find it, but that I may also hold onto and give to him for Valentines along with the Worth It shirt.

Comment

I drew 3 pictures of us and crocheted a scarf because he works over night and its super cold at night there and he has one already but it was something his grandpa gave him and hes been using it for years and I asked him about the wear-n-tear on it and thought maybe he would want to keep that in good condition... he knows I'm sending the scarf but he doesnt know about the pictures

and this one he knows about already because he was having a horrible week and I figured it would make him smile so I sent it to him... which lead to me needing to draw a different one and the two of those poses were just SCREAMING "draw!!" so I had to! and since we don't have pictures together I figured it would be cool...

Comment

I am gifting him.....

hahahah i can't write it here... my SO is a lurker ;_;
          But who wants to know, just PM me xD
          i have some nice ideas.

Comment

A box with candy, love letters, souvenirs, stuffed animals, and food

Comment

Working...
            X