Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
    My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
      Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're my Mrs Right
      Ahem, it's Miss Right actually

Comment

Andy and Tanja, stop it, you're so sappy I'm about to puke!! Nah, only kidding, you're both way sweet and I think it's super cute!
        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
          Andy and Tanja, stop it, you're so sappy I'm about to puke!! Nah, only kidding, you're both way sweet and I think it's super cute!
          hahahaha I was to post something about and then saw yours. Great couple, Mr and Mrs Right!
          Enamorada de ti!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluestars View Post
            I think that today too many people get divorced just because they are not happy, when in reality they do not try to fix the problem--they just give up instead. I do not want to marry someone and then have it end twenty years later.
            I agree! I guess that in our cases and because we both have partners that lived something similar, when and if we get married we would say divorce will be the last solution to any problem and maybe not even a solution right.
            In the end I like to think that having lived this has a positive effect on me, maybe if not I would have married my first boyfriend when I thougt what I was feeling was love ?

And the relationship with your father, I get it! With me is like that with my mother, because I think she should have not put up with helping him not to have a scandal. In the end it was him that said not to love her more and she just smiled next to him like a flower arrangment looking pretty and crying inside, but again that was a lesson learned!
            Enamorada de ti!!

Comment

Originally posted by ettie View Post
              In the end I like to think that having lived this has a positive effect on me, maybe if not I would have married my first boyfriend when I thougt what I was feeling was love ?
              I agree with you Seeing it in a positive light is a lot better than just letting it get you down all of the time. My mother was a stay-at-home-mom who never went college, so when my parents got divorced, my mother could not get a good job. She taught me that I need to get a good education so that I can take care of myself Also, I would have been a different person if my parent's had stayed together. When I moved back to South Carolina, I got to know all of my family that I never knew before

Comment

Working...
              X