How often do you talk to your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How often do you talk to your SO?

I haven't really seen a similar thread but I'm just a bit curious...

Kyle and I talk every night for about an hour or two, mostly on the phone, but we do Skype too. Being in a LDR is very hard, so making some time for us is extremely important. There is always days that for one reason or another we can't talk, but we survive, haha. We also randomly text each other during the day.

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy.
    I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

Through yahoo, she texts my phone while I'm in school. Its fun. Then depending on how much homework I have, we spend as much time as possible talking. Video of course. These hd webcams are worth it

Comment

everyday! well its being days where he's out in a mission or training n thats when communication is really hard, but we do always text each other, i do it most cos i do have more time than he does, we also skype, email pics a videos, so basically we keep our communication as a priority

Comment

After 3 months of quite limited communication (one daily text + approx. one skype date a week) we're now in "unlimited internet-heaven" so, we skype for hours every day.. we even let skype running through the night, and have for over a month now. it's freaking awesome ♥

Comment

We talk everyday, whether it's on the phone or via IM. We also e-mail back and forth.

Comment

We talk everyday, I call in the morning and wake him up(I love doing that) and then we talk at night for at least an hour. We sometimes text during the day. He doesnt have a home computer since he is just settling in but Im hoping he will get one soon because I would really like to be able to use skype so I can see him.

Comment

We try and "talk" whether it be texting or MSN every day. That's not always possible because we're both busy with college. We talk on the phone probably every 3-4 weeks, depending on our busy schedules and if we have time, we'll cam on ooVoo. We're also on Facebook, so we keep up with each other's daily lives on FB as well.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

In the past week weve messaged each other on facebook over 1,500 times! & talk on the phone for atleast 20hours a week.. I went to work with no sleep on thursday night as we stay on the phone all night long.. So we talk LOADS
                ♥ Sarah Louiise ♥

Comment

everyday, on the phone for an hour, texting when she has money, messenger when she goes to the library hopefully at some point she'll get the internet herself so we can talk like we used to all day long for many hours

Comment

We text morning and night. I just love waking up to his texts.

We speak on the phone about once a week properly for about 30 mins (its so expensive). Sometimes if we have something huge to tell each other or an important question to ask each other then we call. But its like a 5 min call if that.

I like it this way. We have lots to talk about and the conversation flows and is so natural.

Comment

We skype for 30 min almost every night. If he can't get to the internet place then I call his phone for 10-20 minutes because it's so expensive.
                      It's not a lot compared to some people but we make do

Comment

we talk everyday..and we sleep with video calls..we also text, send pictures (random things like lets say he go to shop he saw a cat he took pic and send to my cellphone), phone call. We kinda lucky coz we both have unlimited internet and tho we are international LDR, we can call for cheaper coz both of subscribe international calling plan for our cellphone.

Comment

We talk every day at least for an hour. It depends how busy we are and what's going on.

Comment

All day, every day

Comment

My SO and I sometimes have days where we only exchange a few texts, but normally we'll have at least an hour (usually more like two hours) conversation on Skype or a shorter conversation on the phone every day. Last week, he was away at flight competition so we spoke a lot less than that - usually either a text or two or a brief phone conversation. It just depends on how busy we are at a given time.
                              My heart belongs to a pilot!
                              ~*~
                              ~*~
                              [/center]

Comment

Working...
                              X