No announcement yet.

What is your favorite airline? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only ever fly continental (the last and only time I was outside of Europe was like 8yrs ago).
    When I fly to my boyfriend I have the choice between Lot and Lufthansa. And honestly, I know everyone is always praising Lufthansa but I prefer LOT. Their service and their snacks are better :-D

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

I found Qantas to be great, good food and lovely service.
      But I also really love Air New Zealand, they are so friendly on there!

Comment

My favourite is defs Emirates

Take a look at my new travel blog i've created, I've done short reviews on the airlines I fly on most often
        https://lifesabeachtravelblog.blogspot.com/
        I'm living off £10 a week for 9 months to raise money for 4 charities (Tommy's, Home-Start, Lupus UK and Hughes Syndrome Foundation)
        please visit my blog and sponsor me! https://10poundpom.blogspot.com/
        It's really easy to donate, you just go to the blog link, click on the Just Giving links at the top right hand side, and then click donate! It literally takes 30 seconds to fill in the details in order to donate and it will make such a difference to these amazing charities! Every donation is greatly appreciated, no matter how small!

'The reason it hurts so much to separate....is because our souls are connected'

Comment

The only Airlines I will ever fly are Delta and American.

When I fly I usually only ever fly on American because my dad works for them and I get discounted tickets by flying through them plus I get first class which is another plus.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Other -> KLM
            They have very good service, and they solve things very fast.
            Last year in May, I booked ticket to visit my fiance but there was volcanic ashes so my flight got cancelled. I contacted them on FB and my fiance contacted KLM on Twitter. They answered right away and helped me with a day to fly.
            There was once where I had to fly back to Denmark, I got the last row in the plane. I noticed that I had about 15 min to run from the arrival to the next plane/gate. I knew that I should go through security, the passport control and then run to the gate. I asked the stewardess about the distance of the gate, and she said I had to run very fast. I sat in the back, which means that if the plane land I have to wait till everyone gets out before I can go out. I asked stewardess for help, and guess what she did? She placed me to the first class 20 min before landing. I was the first who left the plane, and managed to get to my next plane.

My fiance and I like this airline, and we really recommend people to try that out if they haven't

Comment

Originally posted by uniquefem View Post
              But if you want a normal airways... well i would say...Cathay Pasific love it!
              My SO works for Cathay. I once flew from Hong Kong to Bangkok with Cathay and even though the vegetarian meal was simply disgusting the flight itself was quite good!

I would probably say Finnair even though they've had lots of problems lately.. I usually fly with cheap airlines to somewhere in Europe but I always fly with Finnair to Hong Kong and I think it's so much better than those cheap ones.

Comment

Absolutely Southwest.
                Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

Originally posted by Riyko View Post
                  When I fly I usually only ever fly on American because my dad works for them and I get discounted tickets by flying through them plus I get first class which is another plus.
                  That is fantastic!! My dad would be sick of me with how many times I would want tickets to go see my SO lol

*~*~*Forever & Always*~*~*

Comment

Asiana Airline! I fly so much with them and they have very good customer services. Plus on the way back, even though you have 8 to 10 hours to wait, they let you have the option to tour Souel for free or stay at a hotel for free! I really love that!
                    Jessica loves Hoa
                    Connection Case Manager
                    Pre-med Student
                    Public Relation, Vietnam Health Clinic

Comment

Ryanair Mainly because it took me to England and it took Sam to Finland and it was really cheap The planes aren't the "classiest" ones out there I guess but they we're always on time and sometimes 20 minutes early which was pretty nice

Comment

West Jet is where it's at! :P They usually have pretty cheap flights, and the service is pretty decent.
                        I hate Delta. And Thomas Cooke. They gave me so much grief -.-

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
                        -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
                        \

Comment

Working...
                        X