No announcement yet.

No flowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Itīs really nice to read how some people love flowers (most of the people who answered to this post Iīd say), but there are also others who associate flowers to a sad dying moment.
    I like the youtube link, and I noticed that 2 of you wrote about Starbucks drinks at the airport :-) An example of American culture I guess! We donīt have Starbucks in Italy :-)
    BTW, when we arrived at the dorm i discovered that he bought a cheesecake for us, for our sweet breakfast! I love cheesecakes!!!

Comment

I'd like to get flowers. But just seeing him would be the best present ever.. So who needs flowers? =]
      Although this distance breaks my heart,
      And it's unbearable when we're apart,
      I know that it will all be fine,
      As my heart is yours,
      And yours is mine.. <3

Comment

Haven't got any flowers yet.. first time he came to Finland he would've but the airport people wouldn't let him take the flower on the plane

Wouldn't mind getting some at all Gerberas ♥ Absolutely love them..

Comment

I wanted to give my SO a rose when I picked her up from the airport, but then I couldn't find a flower shop in my hurry and so I dropped the idea. Also because we had a train trip and a taxi ride ahead of us, so I didn't want us carrying her luggage and flowers.

Comment

Working...
          X